FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

when theres people left

i assume they all die

As in if we slow picked?
All would’ve died

asking because i read the post where you said we shouldn’t shoot whysper because you didn’t want blizer to control shots and thought ouch

it feels like you shielding whysper is something you decided to do before actually doing any of the legwork

1 Like

That doesn’t mean they couldn’t be wolf just being discrete about it tbh imo the sulit defense was subtle but wolfy enough from my perspective. I still lean wolf on Arctic.
I can go over some ISO of them when I get to my computer in a while.

i could’ve picked wisdom and had her sacrifice herself for all of your deaths

Arctic can still be a wolf tbf, though I’m not so sure how damning the posts regarding sulit and Wisdom are now.

Yeah but there’s no way at that point you’d get away either.
I get where you’re coming from but literally all of us were saying you’d be saving Wind.

fair

i read whysper late yesterday which is what im working on
i might be biased by my blizer read but nyeh
i need to go but you can ping me to go remind me to read whyspers apprentice read afterwards

If Whysper flips W, do you think that she was townreading Apprentice to pocket them as a town, or that Whysper was defending her scum partner?

But overall I just think Rich is town because I don’t think they have these many thoughts As a wolf

Rude.

But also thanks for confirming me(?)

but like
idk

its still possible for whys/blizer to be w/w
i just dont think any of the cases ive seen against whysper are actually good

in an offsite game mansnicks approached the game with even more fire, immediate accusations, high WIM. I would assume if they were town, they would have had this high WIM but then they fell off. But I agree their posts were fine enough when they were here, but given having seen their towngame, I wouldn’t think they are out of wolfrange

I’d understand it if you wanted an OMGUS after what he has done to you (and I won’t try to convince you to not shoot him), but I don’t understand how sulit’s strongman(?) is involved in this matter.

Y’know, at the moment I am just riding on my meta to carry me, but I am really afraid that -at one point- I will have to actually stop riding and start reading.

I am also wondering whether having me as a consensus town would increase the odds of me getting shot by the mafia vigilante or not.

I thought it would open at 2022-06-25T09:00:00Z. Am I wrong?

Anyway I’m headed back to sleep for now.

I’m guessing my ITA hit chance reduction could just be because I did the worst in the Walrus. But it’s important to note that it could just as easily be some maf thing (Yes, yes, LAMIST. But still.)

Could see it going either way, I think it just looks worse for Whysper rather than saying anything about apprentice

2 Likes

oh yeah thats like 8 hours

Why wouldnt a wolf try to save his buddy, espically one that allows them to bypass protection?

like, its actually a decent reason for Sulit to be saved there and it did get to a point where it could have happend