FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

we are assuming that a slankvig killed Illwei cause he only had like 5 posts and they came from EoD

question is if its a wolf or town one

we have been talking about this a bit since start of day so uh yeah

I see. Noted.

I think I am lacking context. Did Nanook’s vote influence sulit’s wagon such that it was temporarily no longer top wagon?

Okay, so at least two people have agreed that Ashlyn is subjectively a better target than Illwei.

So, assuming the shot on Illwei was a doc dodge (which I assume was towards the more popular players like Chloe and Kiiruma), then why would the killer not just shoot Ashlyn?

The posts I have seen are the posts after I started posting.

/vote Taffy
Not gonna read through this already giant thread, so I’ll just grab a townread (Cape90) and sheep them

1 Like

Ow I feel so heavily roasted now

1 Like

proph, if you have time and ur on PC, could u quote the Italy posts that talked about sulit being pocketed

Question: What happens in ties?

@nightingale

Given that ITAs are starting in two hours, can you make a shotslist

Preferably one that doesn’t include myself

personal preference i guess tbh

though Illwei’s entrance at EoD and his posts were towny, so thats also a reason i believe

2 Likes

I can think of reasons, but I’m unsure of if they’re valid in any way.

@nutella @Cape90
thoughts on prophy?
think hes wolfy but want a sanity check
can explain after dinner

Anyway - eevee’s information summary:

• lying darkness is a killing type role, one of the strongest in game (I assume that’s “Wazza” flavor?)
  • Hippo was targeted by protective action last night

It did bring me to about a vote from being tied with sulit

and he gave no context on the vote

he just voted me and dipped

Hm… well, okay.

Personally I veto Taffy being killed in ITAs, as sulit voting at the end of the wagon comes across as a wolf smelling an opportunity for a mislynch and pouncing on it.

There’s the Lying Darkness? Noted.

Over

Chloe, Marsh, Kii, Etc?

thats

kinda wack tbh

1 Like

Alright. Give me a moment to check it out.