FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

night

If W!Litten endgames I reserve the right to flame you all to oblivion and back.

Thank you.

i need help really badly

Spicy, tbh.

i downloaded ultrakill
but gabriel keeps kicking my ass

Imagine if SDA hero shots Kyubey and they flip town next.

derps claimed I was town so I feel like my life is in danger quite honestly

nya
gonna crash now

1 Like

I honestly can see that.

1 Like

…I still would like people to tell me why tf Litten is town.

In Anni 2019 people kept calling him town for no reason which allowed him to endgame.

In FAM I people did the same thing which also allowed him to endgame as well.

If he’s wolfing here we’re going to have the same fucking damn thing happen again.

I’m town because I called out Whysper/Sulit being W/W d1
I’m town because instead of encouraging a blized wagon I encouraged a whysper one
I’m town because I didn’t actively encourage an Arctic wagon when there were w/w wagons

trivia murders my heart
never doing that again

1 Like

Whysper was basically a 20-posting goon. Literally one of the most bussable wolfs possible. Hell, if Whisper had gone through over Sulit then it’d still be better for the wolves because Sulit actually had KP that could fuck us over.

yeah I’m sorry but if you think my wolf play is to literally go through and point out “hey why is this person assuming that X is a wolf and why are they using that to accuse another player of being wolf” then…?
Even in Anni or other games where I’m mafia I never actively pushed

Bussed*

@Italy

Why did you shoot Jake over the other people in the priority list?

I don’t give a shit if you’re a busser or not.

There’s probably like 12-14 wolves and Whysper was literally a goon that just wasn’t playing. That’s literally prime bus fodder.

whysper was a corpse, luxy didn’t feel like a good shot and jake was probably going to eat discussion otherwise

if I’m going to bus I’m going to not bus in a way that immediately puts another wolf along with that player
Whysper TMI’d Sulit as a wolf and I pointed it out to the thread half way through d1, which I just don’t do as a wolf.

What about AT/Demisha/YBW?