FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

trivia is hell

1 Like

If AtNo is wolf, then that clears YBW and vice versa. I’d like to put that out there.

joined a trivia game about a community i know nothing about
scored decently

2 Likes

didn’t catch any discussion of that so i glossed over it i guess

Alice looking for bad reasons to keep me in poe 101

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
also the scores mean i must have gotten like 3 wrong total on the last one out of like 57

2 Likes

in my mind there is shit that sticks and shit that happens

that is memorable stuff and stuff that literally just went down

farewell, cruel thread

1 Like

okay first of all whens the next ita session

You were still on the Blizer and Whysper wagons and never really pushed sulit, though. And Sulit was KP so even if Whysper went over d1 and Sulit died to ITAs today then it’d still be better for wolves. I don’t think that you bringing Whysper down should clear you.

i also almost just left to go make dinner despite just getting here :joy_cat:

Bullshit. I’m pointing out that you should not be allowed to endgame. People TR’ing you for flimsy reasons and never checking back is why you always endgame as a wolf.

I never actually pushed Sulit because there was no reason to. In fact, I actually pushed TOWARDS whysper instead of blister because I thought they were w/w, which is what I pointed out half way through d1. Fact is, I just never put myself into a position d1 where I have to actively choose between a wolf to die. I would instead try to wagon a villager, which if we are being honest there’s probably a villager in Arctic/blizer who I could have wagoned easier

It just seems like you are trying to find bad reasons to not give me credit

my memory isn’t the greatest on the topic but i do know that litten was not both mafia and an endgamer in FAM

so 2 hours from now? how did whysper die in itas already then :joy_cat:

That wasn’t an ITA. It was a dayvig which killed Whysper.

1 Like

The final two wolves were he and orange, wasn’t it?

She got shot by Cheese, who was a day vigilante

1 Like

Demisha is probably a safe shot considering the lack on content d1 and the robotic tone