FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Good post. Keep it up.

2 Likes

This is a mash. I don’t think this sort of playstyle works well in a mash. I tried going in deep in like 40+ people overnight, writing their more striking posts/interactions, and it was a damn pain as I was exhausted and still didn’t have time to complete everything.

I hate and will never do what most people are doing, aka. making micro reads from the thread post-by-post basis. It’s just way better to try to go through whole approach of a person and theirs game as a whole than swap between 50 different people.
Tl;dr. strategist player archetype.

I can respect that, tbh.

That’s same reason why people like Wazza are mad at me in game, cause I am able to do “nothing” for like two days, when in reality I’m setting up for the game.
Same thing why I hate readlists, cause I don’t think anyone is able to actually read ~20 players at game accurately. With rereads, with isos.

Frankly I’m not exactly mad. I may be impatient but I’d like to be able to get a better idea of what exactly you are doing.

And this readlists are bound to be inaccurate and change. Mine on the other hand happened to be 100% accurate on like day 2-3 with 15+ players alive. Down to a role, not even only alignment. Well, for this game it’s not going to happen, cause I definitely won’t be able to read 50 players in 24h days, iso, make notes, etc.

I’d guess this is mostly a difference when it comes to playstyles, tbh. Usually I can get a big chunk of players right by EoD2 in mashes. It’s not 100% accurate, but it usually downs enough wolves for me to use their spew/interactions to further crack the game open.

But now again, do you think my approach of discussing events and what are theirs conclusions for game is a bad approach to have something going on for that playstyle. While at the same time, as I said, I read some people… who I’m expecting to live till the endgame?

I see what you mean. I just don’t believe that this playstyle is optimal in this early 54p game unlike normal Mafia where you have more time and less people to analyze…

@Alice you plaied with me in past. How did you even forget my playstyle in the first place?

Not really. I’ve been wondering how TF would it be the best way to read you. I generally read experienced players by seeing how they interact with the threadstate and how they achieve their goals, like I expect a player at your level to be more proactive, take charge of the the thread, have a broader view of the game-state and such. Like how I correctly wolfread Proph in TvB because of their lack of impact in the thread while much of the villas there were just self-destructing versus his Town game in Astand’s match where he was proactive and changed the thread-state from a toxic mess to one that allowed the town to win.

That’s pretty much it as I have a hard-time reading players which are more analytical rather than social.

1 Like

Living that long is NAI for Alice.

Yh, that’s kind of the only thing on Nut’s list that I approve of aside of YBW. The vote was a low-accountability one being that it was sheeped and it nearly saved wolf KP.

1 Like

Oh if that’s the case, then Nanook’s vote at EoD1 sucks.

Im prolly shooting between Nanook, ATno or Proph tbh in next ITA phase tbh

Party’s finbalt over whrns next ITAs? So I can set an alarm

Demisha was trying to get me to tunnel Arctic and kill him with this post.
Yes this spews Arctic town.

1 Like

I realised something. Demisha was ok talking with me when I was pushing Arctic. The moment I started to reconsider my Arctic read, they become as silent as a tomb.

2 Likes

Keep up the good work I suppose

Which makes sense if Demisha was subtly trying to egg me on into killing Arctic and slinked away when it didn’t work when I started to reevaluate Arctic.

1 Like

Makes sense homesite is smaller phases so easier to push stuff like that usally with going under the radar and since VC not text harder to go back on.

TLDR Arctic is confirmed town by Demisha spew.

2 Likes

Do you think worth me going threw now am surprisingly awake

If not am gonna look through a skim at ITAs

Sure go for it.

1 Like

Ah. It was not posted in the ITA Thread.
My bad.

I wouldn’t mind if we end the day by dunking at least two more wolves.
Lets find them and punt them out of the game.

this post feels weird out of place like what’s the three?
maybe was originally three people mentioned?

think today they really wanted arctic to be shot asap likely while asleep?
yeah looks good for arctic and Crich because of how they are talking to him

now back to day 1

OMG they talk alot to night

this isn’t w/w with night

This is their only real mention of drinks which i find alittle weird tbh should be like one of two people they can get a read on also doesn’t engage with me unless i prompted them to.

looking back likely was dodging us to avoid out spotlights

Conclusion: Night/Arctic/Crich/Drinks loot good off this

that would be epic

1 Like

actually this is something that @Drinks you said you wanted to get something to do read Demi’s spew you’ve played with then what do you think about their posts and how they treated people like who you think is more alignmened or unaligned with them and why