FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Wazza checked with the hosts.
I haven’t checked myself but I doubt she’d lie about something which we’d be able to catch her on easily.

1 Like

ok

tbh it was my first assumption anyway

1 Like

No. I was talking about Whysper’s role being used on an unknown Mafia’s role, whom I thought we all presume to have a similar ability to sulit’s ability.

There are two reasons why Whysper couldn’t have factionalized sulit’s ability:

1. sulit died D1 and IIRC there were little to no actions that happened in N0. (I don’t even remember whether N0 is a thing or not.)
  2. If sulit’s ability was factionalized, then she would have been vanillaized, which we know didn’t happen because her flip is not vanilla.
1 Like

The lovely thing about this game is you can just… ask questions in your rolecard if you need to know something and it’s information you do actually have access to.

Like I can’t just go “Hey, what’s Wazza’s rolecard?” but I can go “Hey, about (x flip) how does (ability) work?”

1 Like

Wait whysper flipped with am so confused what

With am?

Around 14%, but not everybody has a 15% chance - some have less, some have more.

1 Like

uh im not a math genious, but i kinda doubt 12 missing = 14%

sounds wrong

i could totally be wrong tho lul

Oh thats what yall are confused about?
Guys factionalizer just means it’s an action that isnt assigned so the team can do it after that person is dead, it doesnt mean every wolf gets something lmao

Assuming everyone’s ITA base rate is 15% and no modifiers are in play: 0.85^12
Which is about 14.22%

Yeah. Just check OP.
She got shot by beancat (clonedcheese).

2 Likes

I had less today!

Because I had no idea what the walrus category is, so I went for empowering music which has a message behind it, since that’s what I usually like. Something for self-confidence and positivity ^^

And YBW reviewed it as the worst of the submissions. IDK how much less though.

did I mention i get an extra ITA shot

speaking of this
im pretty sure the n1 prize was ita boost for the first 3

Factionalize is literally N0 it’s in the flip

But I don’t think passing the totem is something Whys couldve done

1 Like

:frowning:
All yall talking about your rewards and my reward was basically a blindfold that I had to wear for a day

2 Likes

Ah. Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding.
…so. How do you know this?

i assume more depending on your ranking

Hi all
I think I haven’t been on here for like 60h or more. Literally don’t know anything that happend in the last 10k posts or so. I don’t really plan on backreading. Any suggestions?

no yeah i saw the flip was just i looked at the name not role and was like wait did they have something
i confused myself with sleebby brain