FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I can read
And have played mashes before

2 Likes

Whysper’s ability is to make one of the wolf abilities factional which a pretty standard wolf mash team thing so they dont rely on a certain role surviving

2 Likes

Luxy
GGhana
Amelia
Drinks
epitau
Taffy

this is my lowest tier of my PoE, find who’s a wolf here

That’s cool and all, but my point was that it couldn’t have been sulit whose ability got factionalized. I am saying that there should be another Mafia whose role is similar to sulit’s ability and got factionalized. (That, or the gods have blessed Proph.)

So, what is your point?

And yes it was N0, literally right there in the flip if you read it, maybe passing the totem is possible but idt that makes sense bc it has to be from the person holding it

going by Day1 from what I remember a lot of folk sussed Taffy. There.

Ok nvm then
Yes maybe they have another ita protection

who else

feel free to read ISOs if ur not sure.

(u asked where to start, think that’s as good as any)

Where did you read it?

I have played mashes before as well, but I am not familiar with a role that lets Mafia factionalize another Mafia’s ability on N0.

Read the rolecard what

Like it’s pretty clear about what it does??

sorry i’ve never seen a role like it before so i was kinda confused or atleast don’t recall one

Wisdom (Mafia KP, which is sadly backup’d) died to boats.
Due to this event I trust CRich, Marluxion and WindwardAway.

sulit was elim’d and that prevented some bad stuff from being able to happen, to say the least.

4 town deaths happened during night. One of which someone claimed but it’s hard to believe town would actually shoot them, so I’m keeping suspicion on the shooter.

A wolf (Whysper) was vig’d by beancat. So beancat is trusted.
Other wolves who flipped were Demisha (ITA’d) and Prophy (Shot by Wazza)

The wolf roles so far were:

1. Mafia Killer (Has backup, so someone inherited it)
  2. Mafia - Had insane ITA percentage, had 2 items, one which gave protection, one which gave vulnerabilities and prevented BPVs.
  3. Mafia who made another member’s abilities into factional ones (Probably used on the strongest role) and then vanillized the target.
  4. Mafia Fullcop + Watcher
  5. Mafia who would gain abilities if they RP as people. (And got to make their role N0/D1)
5 Likes

Taffy is ITA immune, they also claim a sort of mod poster who can post KPOP gifs as mod posts

1 Like

I’d recommend maybe checking out the Life Boats thread.
Read the flipped wolves and see if you make any associations there.
And prepare for the next ITA phase since you’ve got a shot to use

Unless you already used it

My first thought when it said “make those abilities into factional abilities” was [every wolf gets something], but I don’t think the rolecard was being clear about the fact that [not every wolf gets something].

Though in all fairness, this could just be me being stupid.

1 Like

In the list of “Frequent Posters” at the top - from those you listed, only GGhana is listed there. So I’m not sure how to find said ISO’s tbh…

It seems like your PoE is volume based given that only 1 of the players has a lot enough posts to be listed in frequent posters? Is there anything more to any of them?

My interpretation is “All wolves are able to use the ability” since it’s not a factional action.