1 Like

fuck
no funny memes for me

1 Like

shot refunded, target dead

1 Like

alice’s rage doubles as an ita booster

2 Likes

Interesting that the first time I didn’t use the Kurwa video that my shot hit.

@Ranta has died!

Trochilidae
hey guys who wants to see proof god exists
i made pleading joy cat
Town Dreaming God DR Poisoner

Intelligence Potion (Night) - Each night, you may drink a potion associated with one of the following riddles and then target someone. Something involving poison to yourself or the targeted player will happen. The poison may or may not be real. You may only select each riddle once.

• I am the one who learned something strange. My plans were benign, but then turned foul when attaining wisdom. What did I do next?
  • I am the one who kept on seeing. Because there was no escape had I not done what I had done, my actions would be retroactively justified. The lords above agree, do they not?
  • I am the one who profited off the ambition of others. My mark had died foolishly partaking in my delights. Won’t you trust me?
  • I am the one who bore witness to anguish. My actions were guided by urgency, but not one saw fit to blame me. Who am I?
  • I am the one who took an angle that shocked. To go against the grain was a plain undertaking, but the effect was trying. How did it go?

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

what the fuck

what

You know I expected the town flip

Not exactly this though

1 Like

who next

pigeon it is

/ita pigeon @Dark_Joycat

EXPLOOOOOOSIIOOOOOOONNNN

2 Likes

is this every person to have died poisoning theirself

1 Like

…ah, yes.

Threatening to suicide bomb on a mech clear player during a mash as a villager despite not know what your actions do. The fuck?

1 Like

Miss!

1 Like

Hosts are biased towards non-GIF users.

1 Like

/shoot pigeon

Miss!

1 Like

dang it