EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

SUPER AUTO PETS

Players: Up to 8
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Around 30 minutes
Other Notes: Will start in 20 minutes or when full

How to Play:
Download the game Super Auto Pets from your local app store on mobile or from Steam.

Super Auto Pets is a relatively straightforward autobattler where you raise an army of pets and send them to battle against your enemies. Easy to learn but hard to master kinda thing. It’s pretty fun and very easy to pick up. If you do the tutorial and wanna give the Arena mode a shot real quick before the event starts, that’ll at least teach you what to expect.

Make sure you are set to use only the Standard Pack or the Weekly Pack. No Expansion Packs or Custom Packs allowed.

How to Join:
Type **/prepared for battle** and ping @orangeandblack5.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

If this game has reminded me of anything, it’s that we haven’t improved townplay since Wild West FM by any significant degree.

I’ve gotten to my point multiple times by now…

Does that include how I am 10% wolf? Hopefully not namesake

There’s a reason I’m a cynic on improving town play. The reason is in 3 words. Wild West FM.

Figure of speech man

I think you’re most likely town

There’s some weird BS with Solic’s role that I keep going back and forth on but that’s mostly a tinfoil

Flavor or literal flip of player?

On second thought, why did I even ask…

1 Like

no death
boo

We have like 4 ppl in thread lmao

And im goin to sleep, the last event told me not to join this bs

/prepared for battle @orangeandblack5
why the hell not

Gn yall

Ill be back a couple hours before EoD, let me know who yall want shot before then

I’d say Eevee, except you shot Ruby 1st.

If it’s in Ruby/eevee I’m shooting Ruby

Otherwise I’ll hear out the reasoning

Ten minutes left for the event!