FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I am guessing also 2-in-1 factional kill

Why am I thinking of FoL Assassin.

…nah I am overthinking about wazza’s ability stolen because it only works to delay death until end of day, not end of night.

An Arsonist is what sprang to my mind, tbh.

SDA/Brad/Blizer/Luxy got killed by the wolves and Solic/Zone were the kills by town.

2 of those were Factional+Solic Role and the other ones got ignited d1+d2. Would mean that the arsonist probably thinks that they’ll die today.

I figure out, its the tank controller

It was the exact same event

I played chess vs taffy and won and Eevee played vs Italy and won

1 Like

Do you have a hunch who?

Eliza maybe

Oh yeah, kinda worked like a chess piece with king and tower

Yeah castling.

1 Like

Doused two people if only used from N1&N2 and ignite at Night 3

I don’t think Eliza’s wolfing? Why do you think so?

Two arsonist targets and claimkill / mafia tank controller

They have exclusively voted and shot at now flipped town. Especially after she saw me say “Eliza is a busser” d1, it’s way too much to be a coincidence. She’s just been using it as an excuse to power wolf

Maybe I’d be dead if y’all didn’t kept posting this “IF ALICE LIVES FOR LONG THEN SHE’S LOCKWOLF!” bs. This basically tells wolves not to waste KP on me because this gives the excuse to kill me in ITAs.

Like, I shouldn’t need to towncase myself, but whatever.

A) I was one of the first people pushing Sulit who had KP and I have a meta to not bus wolf KP d1.
B) Maxi visited me n1 and sent me a meme. Frost can verify this.
C) I changed Nut’s horrible shotlist to Demi/Proph and shot Demi.
D) Nobody else is claiming mechanics oracle.
E) Solic was visibly pissed that I was not TR’ing him.
F) There would be no point in me writing the wallposts if the log thing wasn’t true.

Except Marl isnt one of arsonist targets, so that leaves maf factional, maf vig, one town vigi and tank controller?

@Marluxion

This is hypothetically approach so dont take it for granted

Also we know that there’s a wolf in Ruby/Eevee and Ruby’s egging Italy on to shoot me.

What the heck is the tank controller