FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

They have exclusively voted and shot at now flipped town. Especially after she saw me say “Eliza is a busser” d1, it’s way too much to be a coincidence. She’s just been using it as an excuse to power wolf

Maybe I’d be dead if y’all didn’t kept posting this “IF ALICE LIVES FOR LONG THEN SHE’S LOCKWOLF!” bs. This basically tells wolves not to waste KP on me because this gives the excuse to kill me in ITAs.

Like, I shouldn’t need to towncase myself, but whatever.

A) I was one of the first people pushing Sulit who had KP and I have a meta to not bus wolf KP d1.
B) Maxi visited me n1 and sent me a meme. Frost can verify this.
C) I changed Nut’s horrible shotlist to Demi/Proph and shot Demi.
D) Nobody else is claiming mechanics oracle.
E) Solic was visibly pissed that I was not TR’ing him.
F) There would be no point in me writing the wallposts if the log thing wasn’t true.

Except Marl isnt one of arsonist targets, so that leaves maf factional, maf vig, one town vigi and tank controller?

@Marluxion

This is hypothetically approach so dont take it for granted

Also we know that there’s a wolf in Ruby/Eevee and Ruby’s egging Italy on to shoot me.

What the heck is the tank controller

Nevermind I am idiot, both numbers and letters are town controlled

You may have a point, tbh. I feel like I should re-read them as I stopped paying attention to them like mid-late d2.

A lot of the reasons I have wrt TR’ing her basically boils down to meta which isn’t really a strong indicator this late in the game.

So we’re still one attack short.

That or marl never being attacked in first place.

@Marluxion

Do you have any other issues with this list?

Derps is dead and Gorta is town

I still think that the wolves probably had some sort of large-scale killing action that they used it n3, tbh. I don’t think pondering further on this is useful.

Why?

I feel like they’ve been dropping these last few days.

His ITA hit 1/2 mafia’s

Don’t think beancat is always v, shooting at a wolf (especially a low poster) isn’t that clearing

Other than that it’s relatively fine
I’m gonna be sad if Ruby is w instead of frost though

How so?

Main concern I have with his slot is that it’s just one wolf that was fairly struggly and lacked KP and outside of this I’ve seen nothing really concrete for them so while I wouldn’t kill him today I’m not sold on him being V.

Wait.
Bean didn’t kill a wolf? I thought they killed demi but that was gorta

Why is Bean town?

They used a public dayvig on Whysper. It was an extremely bussable shot being that it wasn’t silent, but eh.