FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I feel like they usually make some reads alongside shitposting as town tho

Nobody bats an eye at EoD

Maybe we need a 3rd top wagon, that is not Nanook nor Amelia
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, it’s fine.

And OH. I REMEMBER WHO TRACKED ITALY AND WHAT I MESSED UP

Hippo got track from the spyfall.

They tracked italy nowhere. I mixed you two up.

1 Like

magic event summoning post

2 Likes

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Boat of Horrors

Players: 5. Extra signups will be back ups in case people die before event starts
Chance of Death: Tomb of Horrors
Mobile-Friendly: Sorta
Other Notes: Runs during Night 3
Duration: Technically asynchronous for the entire night, but expect it to last about 2 hours

How to Play:

DND style event with free action opportunity
Several opportunities for prizes
Keep your eyes peeled and your brain unclouded

How to Join:
type /The Time Has Come and ping @Geyde

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

Spectator Reviews

Again, I always go to sea as a sailor, because they make a point of paying me for my trouble, whereas they never pay passengers a single penny that I ever heard of. On the contrary, passengers themselves must pay. And there is all the difference in the world between paying and being paid. The act of paying is perhaps the most uncomfortable infliction that the two orchard thieves entailed upon us. But BEING PAID,–what will compare with it? The urbane activity with which a man receives money is really marvellous, considering that we so earnestly believe money to be the root of all earthly ills, and that on no account can a monied man enter heaven. Ah! how cheerfully we consign ourselves to perdition!

• Person who compulsively infodumps

9/10 dentists recommend BOATS
the tenth dentist has been obliterated by the piss droplets falling from the moon

let this be a lesson to you all.

• Person who compulsively drinks poison

It’s nyabsolutely nyawesome! Everynyan who’s anynyan is talking about it. You simply can nyat miss it!!!

• A Cat?

Sometimes you gotta put yourself out there and be captured by Jigsaw Geyde to get results. This is the best part of the game. Much more exciting than any of the roles. While you might have expected most of the design time to be spent on roles, 86% was spent on this event. The rewards are varied and wondrous and death is unlikely.

• Person who reviewed the critically panned FAM1

When I arrived on this boat, me and my wife’s marriage was falling apart, I had considered having an affair multiple times and my wife had become cold and distant towards me, not only to avoid me but to hurt me deliberately. We decided to go on a cruise in a final last ditch attempt to save our marriage, although neither of us really believed in it. When we arrived we decided to have dinner on the front deck of the boat, the music was a light jazz which was a good distraction from the lack of conversation between me and my wife. Suddenly the music was cut out when the Joker showed up! He killed all of the musicians without hesitation and said “ALRIGHT FUCKS HERES THE GAME, YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO DECIDE TO PRESS THE BUTTON, THE BOAT NEXT TO YOU IN THE HARBOUR ALSO HAS A BUTTON. IF A BUTTON IS PRESSSED OTHER SHIP GOES KOOOBAAAOW WOWOWIWIEIEIW WAAOW BYE BYE BYE, HERE IT IS FUCKS HEEHEEHOOHOO”

My wife immediately rushed up and pressed the button, causing the other ship to explode in a bright orange cloud of fire and gore, and it was at that moment I remembered why I married my wife, not to have a romantic dinner companion, not a housewife, not a listener, but a friend and a terrorist who didn’t take no for an answer. I immediately hugged my wife and said, “you’re the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen, and I want to see your face illuminated by the gore and shrapnel from the exploded bodies of innocents. Let’s go on a vacation to Marshal’s house next summer” and she immediately began to kiss me.

Today we now have 3 beautiful children and we have blown up the states of Texas and Missouri, and the city of Cincinnati

10/10 I would recommend boats to anyone

• Dr Robotnik

EDIT: Thread will be publicized post completion

Hmm, that is what he claimed?

Something to keep Italy in mind, was it N2?

eyyoooo

1 Like

uh huh

holy fuck

1 Like

oh it’s over night thats lame

/The Time Has Come @Geyde

/The Time Has Come @Geyde

I’m going to not join that one.

It very much seems like players can kill each other if they try hard enough.

do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down

The Time Has Come @Geyde

Fuxk this

I know what this references to.

1. Mansnicks
  2. Nutella
  3. Frostwolf103

extras:

This sounds like damn cool event, but it does also seem like it can cause a lot of deaths.

Like a short DnD session and if you die, you die in game.

1 Like