FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Ok so on the one hand you say this, but on the other you ignore that I’ve been pushed D1 by both Sulit and Prophylaxis, and that Arctic hard defended me yesterday only to then push me this SoD over Ghana, who was also town and had been tunnelling Cape since D1.

Please re-evaluate. I know I haven’t been putting out a lot of content, but my conclusions from my D1 ISOs on Cape and Ghana proved correct, and my combined readslist D2 that showed Arctic was probably a wolf was too. There are plenty of players who haven’t even bothered to vote twice. I promise to keep doing my best.

1 Like

/vote Nanook @Dark_Joycat My vote is to show I want this ITAed.

Btw if you want a spicy read from me, I think Nanook might be a non-game-ending Jester.

I’ve heard of info that suggests Mafia are the only evils in this game.

Not saying there can’t be jesters, yet if they exist they are probably mafia aligned.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

its chess

Players: 2
Chance of Death: No
Mobile-Friendly: i don’t know
Other Notes: you two can agree on rules and stuff. preferably play on lichess
Duration: variable

How to Play:
its chess

How to Join:
type /c4e5g3d5 and ping @katze

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

/Vote Drinks @Dark_Joycat Good ITA target.

/c4e5g3d5 @katze

who dares challenge me

@Taffy beat me in chess and i’ll unvote you

We were in a game together where he died N2 and I died D6 but he still posted 263 times to my 262. He has highposted in all games I’ve seen (though admittedly that’s not a large number), he’s well-known for using volume tells to read people and he’s decently self-aware. In this game I’ve out-posted him and it’s not like I’ve been trying. If Nanook were a wolf, this could almost be considered game-throwing (unless he has some very different meta just for mashes), and from the MU champs G3 wolfchat I’ve gotten the impression that he’d be too much of a teamplayer for that.

So I’m guessing neutral. Maybe a town with a sucky role.

if you lose, you have to ITA who i say

I’m about to hand my ITA to Marl :smile:

1 Like

i think quoting it doesn’t count :joy_cat:

If you kill a wolf, I’ll remember to thank you.

1 Like

/c4e5g3d5 and ping @katze

1 Like

ill allow it

will add you two to a PM shortly

1 Like

Oh wait they can’t have dayvigged Proph.

/c4e5g3d5 and ping @katze

You’re a day late and a dollar short friend.