FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

arctic made a couple posts that can easily be interpreted as tmiing derps wolf

Serious question
Why don’t we vote SirDerps today, if ITA fails?

From the looks if things, when I asked about SirDerps and when I asked about Nanook - there’s like 1 line about Nanook only, something about Arctic spew. Whereas about SirDerps I received a lot of posts about them (though also mostly about Arctic Spew + they possibly lied about their role).

Given SirDerps can shoot tonight, wether they lied about their role or not, shouldn’t they have a priority to be voted out?

There is no god, no supernatural.

Its a kill or be killed world.

Yeah. I thought people had discussed this at one point, when the boats battleship event had ended.

@Kiiruma, can you confirm whom you will shoot the missile at? I know you said you would let us discuss, but I thought we had it set on either Nooks or Amelia.

/Vote SirDerpsAlot

hello thread

Hello yourself

derps claiming the shot isn’t townie

but derps yoloing an odd night vig claim is imo

like realistically a town vig always exisst in a mash this size so it’s a huge risk to claim as wolf unless he somehow had TMI no typical vig’s exist

Hm. I literally can’t afford to wait that long, so I guess I’ll have to go with the second-best option:

@eevee, who do you think should die in D4’s ITA?

Scratch Ranta @Dark_Joycat

Forgot to use this yesterday smh

: (

regardless of how much you try to shake him around in thread or in wolfchat (example: HPFM) he has the distinct problem that D2 and onwards he plays the game as town and doesn’t as wolf
basically he’s on topic(ish) from what i’ve read of his posts

2 Likes

Whichever of SDA/Amelia/Nanook doesn’t die today, tbh.

1 Like

Wazza and GGhana are good examples they are not ordinary vig claims either.

you can always say “but what if he finally changed after the fifteenth game he’s been caught by this”
and i will gladly congratulate him postgame for doing so

I mean yes

I’m just trying to decide if wolf derps ever just yolo claims odd-night vig SoD2

when like that could actually just exist as a town role for realsies or an every night vig who would then immediately kill him

Well you see, others may have different answers which are tenfolds better than mine, but I believe that we need a scapegoat for D4 in case Derps shot another Town dead at N3.

Because at the moment, unless you have a godread that damned sulit, Proph, and Arctic, then Derps doesn’t have enough traction to get eliminated by votes.

With a potential of more than 3 mafia alive, that seems too little choice