Anyways my reads are still

Nutella town
Zone mafia
Ruby town
Brad town
Eliza town
Marluxion town
Alice town

Probably one in [kiiruma, atlas, marl, wind, crich] (from boat event, whysper possible tmi)

This is my legacy, ses you in 41 minutes

At some point, arguing with an outed wolf becomes annoying. ITA Nanook till they drop dead.

I get “I am error” vibes

Which this is related to the first FAM when I was dreaming god and what I did was wagon bomb meaning, everyone who voted to execute the player no matter which one, will die alongside with the accused.

I had a blast playing that role

(Or if someone wants to actually talk ill be vaguely around)

God yes do it daddy

• Derps claims to have killed Chloe as Odd Night Vig (D2: P#357, P#361)
  • Zone claims to give an ITA-related disadvantage towards his targets. (D1: P#5505)
  • Marl claims conditional ITA-boost. (D1 Event: P#138)
  • Kiiruma claims Gladiator with conditional ITA-boost. (D1 Event: P#141)
  • Alice claims Millionaire. (D2: P#2305)
  • Luxy has 3 ITA shots per day with a 8% chance to hit each shot. (D2: P#1385, P#1419)
  • beancat dayvigged Whysper. (D2: P#1284)
  • Taffy claims ITA-immunity and the ability to modpost KPOP GIFs. (D2: P#2337)
  • Wazza dayvigged Proph. (D2: P#2501, P#2556, P#2566)

D1 Chloe made a list. N1 Chloe was killed.
D2 Cape made a list. D2 Cape was eliminated.
D3 Zone made a list. Soon™, Zone will die.

Pretty much all these reads are on people who are obvious town and that Zone read sucks.
Yeah no you can get ITAed.

Uh yeah Whysper died a while, wdym there is probably one more?

You forgot me, I was on Eevee but I refuse to say my result

Im probably gonna flip in itas and crich is probably gonna do some form of “how could we know, he was lolcatting???” And you should absolutely not let that fly, immediately jumping down someone’s throat when they come into thread then dismissing them as lolcatting when theh react with humor to your antagonism is not good town play and its not looking to solve someone, just an attempt to dunk on them

Don’t forget to include my visits to Whysper N1 and GGhana N2, which I got no result.

Maybe, dont start acting suspicious?

Sorry that bit is kind of shorthand

What it means is that whysper probably TMIed that theres another mafia in the boat event, and the players in brackets are the living players that were in the event

Well you’ve been playing in an extremely wolfy manner this game. Of course I’m going to call it out.

Yeah we’re not laughing and now you are feeling down yourself, NANOOK.

Yeah sarcasm is super suspicious, good catch

Im not feeling down? What?

Whatever I should go to bed. Kicking a man while they’re down might be fun, yet it’s a dick move nonetheless.

1 Like

Before you go, what were the counterwagon?

Tbh

Still am for blasting Atlas

and maybe Marl depending how today plays out