good news guys
i am no longer indecisive on arc

2 Likes

this firefight
lmao

1 Like

@WindwardAway has died!

Arete
Given how well the ‘make a towncore, don’t put town in the towncore, execute outside the towncore’ strategy worked in the Mountainous game, I’m inclined to try it again
Town Box Wielder

Make a towncore (Passive/Night) - On night 1, you must select 9 players to be your towncore. This ability is guaranteed to succeed.

Don’t put town in the towncore (Night) - Once per game, you may kill a member of your towncore.

Execute outside of the towncore (Night) - Each night, you may doctor a member of your towncore.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

6 Likes

gottem

GOD DAMN

i knew it

i fucking knew it

1 Like

/ITA Leafia @Dark_Joycat

Noooo windy ;-;

Okay we blast Leafia next then molly

That was humorous.

Can I ITA GGhana then?

yeah rip wind
I tried

holy shit this town is pog

That was honestly an FE FAtes FM 2.0 right there tbh

@Arctic has died!

Italy
‘after being forced to assemble lego models for children all night it feels good to be able to do something i hate by my own decision for a change’
Mafia Revolver Ocelot

Typical Politician (Passive) - You ignore ITA modifiers and additional shots.
6 Shots, Enough to Kill Anything that Moves (Passive) - You have 6 ITA shots each day. One of these shots will secretly have 100% Hit Chance, with the rest having 0%. After three successful kills, the 100% accuracy shot becomes 15%.
5% (Passive) - The first time you are shot by a player with the flavor ‘TheBlueElixir’, you will be shot 4 additional times.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

12 Likes

/ITA Leafia

Refunded (x3)

Refunded

Refunded

Refunded

/ITA LEAFIA @Dark_Joycat