FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

It’s okay this happens every mash don’t lose hope!

or not LMAO

2 Likes

Okay chill everyone

I was literally fine with Leafia until the blasted bliz

and then just assumed it was an openwolf

2 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

@mollylikesorigami has died!

Alice
The queue is my main weakness, tbh.
Town Deadline JOAT

Reviewer’s Ire (Passive) - All abilities you started the game with will be unusable after night 3.

Project Management Madness (Night) - Each night, you may perform one of the following actions, assuming you have met the conditions. Each action may only be performed once per game.

• Pokemon Fan Game - Learn the roletype the target player has (FoL Princess style). You will become their captain, being able to issue action orders to them once per two days. If they disobey your orders, they will be roleblocked. Only usable on players who have received a total of 20 ‘damage’ points across the game. For each vote they have on them at end of day, they will gain 2 damage points. For each ITA they receive and survive, they will gain 6 damage points. For each event they lose, they will gain 5 damage points. Any damage you do receives a 1.5 times multiplier.
  • Danganronpa 6 - Prove a player’s claim false beyond reasonable doubt in thread. You will learn the role name of the target player. This ability is only usable on players you have proved wrong.
  • Death City - You will gain a copy of any items that player has. Only usable on players who have 2+ items.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

She also had the following ability:

I choose you, Pikachu! (Night) - Command the player you have captainized to target a player with their night action (if no ability, they will just visit). If they refuse your order, they will be roleblocked. This ability may not be used on consecutive nights.

3 Likes

Can I shoot Maxi since I’ve been saying this forever and everyone else is dead?

a

Mood

Last on shotlist

Drinks
Maxi

1 Like

THIS

everyone we have enough flipsnwe need to read for spew

never underestimate them

1 Like

Except Leafia defended the 6x ITA wolf.

can we