FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I wouldn’t hate it if you did that, though Nanook and Drinks have good odds of being mafia too.

yeah maybe

aelin early tone felt particularly frozen though

Yeah Aelin’s posts today feel like they are not attempting to solve and just popping in because they feel the need to especially

i shall shoot the fox girl

Yeah I can see that. I won’t mind if they die today.

/vote Taffy @Dark_Joycat

feels like all of the european players are dead :pensive:

I am still here, me! Ezio! Ezio Auditore!

1 Like

And I just realized that Molly is no longer with us.

1 Like

Are you shitting me?

1 Like

Shots waiting room

The posts EoD were coming in faster than I could scroll. I could barely keep up reading, let alone that I’d be able to contribute anything to the discussion. I’ve got the feeling that a lot of people just post EoD to show that they’re posting and not to accomplish anything meaningful tbh. I see no point in being performative.

I was also occupied with making up my mind about who to vote for. I had ISO’d both Cape and Ghana D1 and had not found a scumread on either of them. In the end I went with Cape because

• Arctic was white knighting me pretty hard and it’s pretty stupid to vote them then
  • The Arctic wagon didn’t look like it was going anywhere anyway
  • I had a stronger townread on Ghana
  • Cape had been tunnelling me so there was some pettiness involved (sorry)

If I were a wolf I probably would have voted much earlier and probably on Ghana because he was less likely to go over or on Arctic to distance and to avoid being in this exact situation.

This pelt belongs to @Chloe, @Marshal and @catbae :heart:
Be proud guys, those were some very spongeable reads!

2 Likes

Ok so on the one hand you say this, but on the other you ignore that I’ve been pushed D1 by both Sulit and Prophylaxis, and that Arctic hard defended me yesterday only to then push me this SoD over Ghana, who was also town and had been tunnelling Cape since D1.

Please re-evaluate. I know I haven’t been putting out a lot of content, but my conclusions from my D1 ISOs on Cape and Ghana proved correct, and my combined readslist D2 that showed Arctic was probably a wolf was too. There are plenty of players who haven’t even bothered to vote twice. I promise to keep doing my best.

1 Like

/vote Nanook @Dark_Joycat My vote is to show I want this ITAed.

Btw if you want a spicy read from me, I think Nanook might be a non-game-ending Jester.

I’ve heard of info that suggests Mafia are the only evils in this game.

Not saying there can’t be jesters, yet if they exist they are probably mafia aligned.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

its chess

Players: 2
Chance of Death: No
Mobile-Friendly: i don’t know
Other Notes: you two can agree on rules and stuff. preferably play on lichess
Duration: variable

How to Play:
its chess

How to Join:
type /c4e5g3d5 and ping @katze

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

/Vote Drinks @Dark_Joycat Good ITA target.