FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

rip

or rather, lack of rip

3 Likes

you think you can hit me with that yee yee ass countershot?

1 Like

You think he’s villager because literally two people shot at him?

2 Likes

i have literally been shot at twice
all game

1 Like

Okay. I’ll start the crusade that everyone actually wants.

/vote Alice @Dark_Joycat

whyd u only use ur power once zone

alice is probably town
i can feel her genuine rage and disappointment in all of you

I meant two players in my immediate PoE shot you. If you’re a wolf then you’d be a wolf with exactly Gorta/Cheese/Marl/Visor unless I’m wrong on Rokon or Eliza, which I doubt, tbh.

that said and done, alice going into the townie dimension means only one thing
and alice, i’m sad to see you go :pensive:

what do we do about gorta

Event has ended. If you did not receive a prize, the judges had determined that your submission wasn’t good enough.

1 Like

Shooting town dead is fine, but townreading someone in my POE because two people in your POE shot him is literally (one of) the stupidest things I have seen so far.

N2 GGhana. Couldn’t visit. (CRich can confirm.)
N3 Derps. Guess what? Apparently I can’t give people prizes for shooting a corpse dead.

Cut the tree?

Like, only actual thing going for him is Demisha’s pelt and like most of the players alive have at least one pelt in their name.

1 Like

i’m sure you’re all very happy to deforest the game but pigeon is still

alive

2 Likes

fair

actions make sense

1 Like

If you see multiple wolfy players are shooting a player, then that means that the player being shot is not a wolf unless your reads are drastically wrong.

It’s kind of the same thing as not liking a wagon with a bunch of your wolfreads on it but being a mash version.

whatd pigeon do

The better question is what didn’t he do, tbh.

Alice, I don’t know what you are, but I know your read on me is wrong.
…well, not really. The fact that I am in your POE is fine, but the fact that you townread Italy because I shot him is stupid.