FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Nah Eliza is probably town this game. I have my reasons.

Those are all very likely to die to ITAs before EoD though. I’d prefer a cw that has more lasting potential.

I’m voting to show that I want the slot ITAed as well.

ye

Also I would feel very bad having to choose again between an OMGUS vote on someone who tunnelled me or some vanity wagon that has no chance of going anywhere. Especially after Cape.

The derp hero shoot doesn’t convince me, Molly have no reason to die by Eliza’s hands when she have read on me that is incredible town and dies shortly after.

1 Like

I did as you asked, did you do something to me?

No, I didn’t visit you at all.

No I reckon not, it’s more of reaction action that affect visitors on you, are you sure you didnt do it?

If you’re a wolf, then Proph pushing you wouldn’t be out of the ordinary.

99% sure.

1% is that I asked you to do it exactly cause you would get something interesting as a result. But it shouldn’t affect you? Just interesting result itself?

No idea what kinda interesting result I get from you, I am withholding what I have seen, I can guarantee you that I can hint you something with letter V

I have no idea if we are on the same page.

But also I don’t think I really care about it rn.

I reckon a mafia did something to me

a ghost just dropkicked me for about an hour or so
i’ve never felt less alive :)

Why wont you cut the cryptic talk and get to the point, what is this result suppose to mean?

1 Like

there is some extreme irony in frost’s profile pic being kreia and telling eevee to cut the cryptic bs

1 Like

ita session 2 open

1 Like

/ITA Ashlyn @Dark_Joycat

Miss!