FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

OH SHIT

GORTA LMAO

If their role is what I think it is, we’ll have their flip by n5/d6.

2 Likes

PoE List 1:
Wisdom, Sulit, Alice, Chloe, CRichard, Hippo :person_with_crown: , Frostwolf103, Epitau, Marluxion, Drinks,

PoE List 2:
Marshal, Solic, Taffy - survived ITA shot, Shending_Help, ElizaThePsycho, Ranta, Wazza, NANOOK, nutella, Luxy

PoE List 3:
Kyubey (Litten), GGhana, Whysper, nightingale, beancat (clonedcheese), Leafia, Prophylaxis, Apprentice, Blizer, catbae

PoE List 4:
Outedwolf, eevee, thepigeonnyc, YouButWorse, BradLand, Amelia, Atlas, Arctic, Maxi, SirDerpsAlot

PoE List 5:
JakeTheWolfie, Kiiruma, WindwardAway mansnicks, Zone_Q11, mollylikesorigami, Ashlyn (aelin)?, ATNoName, illwei, Ruby

PoE List 6:
Gorta, Demisha, Cape90, Italy

BRAD IS TOWN!

4 Likes

Bonus town points for sniping the scum dayvig before they could fire.

2 Likes

Yh, he also had the chance of shooting like Nook or Drinks, so that’s a huge plus for him.

1 Like

This is true as well.

i swore to protect that pawn with my life

then i lost my pawn

and also my life

what the fuck happened

eevee kicked my ass
:(

Close game.

Alot of deaths in ITAs

should’ve just used a chess bot

I might be worried about misclearing Wazza since Maxi had a day vig and could have potential shot Prophy instead.

And a flipless death to boot.

ever since i began my forum mafia career i have done nothing but fight with emilia over how towny they are

Yeah I noticed

I thought it was only 41 people alive so I looked at the bottom two deaths then I saw Arctic shot Wind and was confused lmao

Tonight we’ll give you a list of targets and if you shoot outside of them then you’re dead.

I don’t necessarily like doing this shit but if you keep making hero shoots then it’d be far better to just policy you before you end up killing more members of the towncore.

Litten malding in death chat he would loved to play chess

1 Like