FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

unless he has and i missed it

@Alice my read on you is lack luster, but I don’t get many scummy vibes and you have led shots on wolves (one of which was a role cop), so I’m ok calling you town for now

Not sure why you’d need to ping Alice with your read there.
But I agree that Alice is town (for now)

because I can and I think Alice should see it

and @Alice (2 in 1 reply)

Frost was implying he visited me with all the questions if I did something to them and saying that they have interesting results on me.

They might of been reaction testing me tho.
But track results on me would be amusing for them at least. So I’m not sure if it’s a test or not.

When?

I mean Maxi did visit me n1 because I got a meme so he must have either tracked Maxi or watched me n1.

Didnt taffy claimed to be the person who sends out memes at night

N1 Frost tracked Italy nowhere.

Taffy sends them in thread, Maxi did at night.

Btw Alice, idk how many times I’ve said it in games (maybe you’ve not been in them, to be fair with you) but please do just call me Kii / Kiiruma. I didn’t choose to have that other name on these forums, for reasons. And to continue to use it is mildly irritating to say the least. No offence taken though thus far.

3 Likes

Wait, what?

Then unless he’s a multi-tracker then that’s odd.

oh i thought they just had a day vig

i really didnt see that

Got it.

2 Likes

Okay, wait not them.

I’m operating on principle Italy was tracked nowhere for 2 days in a row, where tf did that one come from.

1 Like

also

Wolf Fruit vendor is up Orange/Geyde’s alley in terms of role design tbh

1 Like

yeah, and it’s dead.

2 Likes

I might to just ISOs because I’m kind of lost on a lot of things

And here I was editing my post about being lost where Italy track came up from in my notes, cause that could be taken as lost wolf soft.

:’)

I’m totally a lost wolf, you are being pocketed right this second