FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Marl moment, tbh.

2 Likes

I don’t see any good reason why beancat should be shown the door this game. He did after all kill a Mafia for us.

No, but on top of my head:

• Wazza shot Proph
  • beancat shot Whysper
  • Gorta ITA’d Demisha
  • Brad ITA’d Maxi

Atlas ITA’d Arctic, but that was after Arctic openwolfed.

1 Like

Yep its impossible for Wazza to be wolf because Max can’t be involved

Yes I know that beancat killed a slanking mafia goon, yet that’s more than can be said for the likes of Amelia and Nanook.

Id say fine for now, but re-eval later if we scourge through the PoE and are still looking for wolves

he did kill a blatantly wolfy Whysper tbh, but considering what Whysper was, could be a cred shot

Like hes town, but re-eval depending on gamestate

fair enough

Yeah possible. Though I’m not willing to kill him today.

I don’t know whether this is sarcasm or not, and I don’t know whether you were referring to MaximusPrime when you said Max.

1 Like

ClonedCheese followed on Litten’s words

Yes I am talking about Maxi

Tbf thread did want Whysper dead.

1 Like

I should call it a night. Make sure Nanook and Amelia are pumped full of ITAs while I’m sleeping.

I would prefer Nanook goes down 1st.

Then yeah: I don’t get what you meant by that post.
If it was your intention to point out how Proph could have been shot by Maxi, then I would like to point out that Maxi’s role only activates starting D3 and 12 hours in. (People are hard townreading Brad because he ITA’d Maxi before Maxi could’ve shot anyone.)

Yeah pretty much

It is Litten that influenced the thread that way. This guy didn’t even have info

BTW it’s note worthy that Ashlyn only posted 4 times D1, and D2 they posted over 110 times.
That to me fits the profile of a wolf who is demoralized after seeing both KP die and getting more hopeful when villagers are getting pushed on D2.

Which is another reason why I’m sure Ashlyn is a wolf treestump.
So we have 8 dead wolves.