FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Which is why we’ll be directing SDA’s shot to a pre-determined list before the EoD and if they shoot a villager that is out of the list we’ll just kill him, tbh.

I don’t like leashing vigs but when the vig is shooting into the towncore then there’s basically no other alternative.

1 Like

So we had V/V/V wagons at EoD2. Good to know.

W/W/W at D1.
V/V/V at D2.
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

4 Likes

Ayo it’s me

I’m going to assume that the dayvig comes from town, as that means we eliminate someone other than Taffy.

/vote Amelia

That is certainly a quote

2 Likes

lol
That’s the quote I chose.

I was suspecting Taffy was a miss, because I had to fight tooth and nail to get viable counter wagons to them. Which makes sense as wolves were fine killing them.

okay clearly i can’t take my eyes off thread for a fucking moment

if taffy is dead can we kill ranta now

Tempted, though there’s Nanook and Amelia I want flipped 1st.

I don’t think it matters that Taffy flipped Town, they’re dead, that’s a good thing

1 Like

Still veto’ing that shot.

Well yeah, we don’t have to eliminate them today.

similarly i’ve noticed a select few people have not only avoided but tried to completely ignore the ranta wagon

and you’re wrong

Sounds like enemy within quote I will steal uwu

PoE List 1:
Wisdom, Sulit, Alice, Chloe, CRichard, Hippo :person_with_crown: , Frostwolf103, Epitau, Marluxion, Drinks,

PoE List 2:
Marshal, Solic, Taffy, Shending_Help, ElizaThePsycho, Ranta, Wazza, NANOOK, nutella, Luxy

PoE List 3:
Kyubey (Litten), GGhana, Whysper, nightingale, beancat (clonedcheese), Leafia, Prophylaxis, Apprentice, Blizer, catbae

PoE List 4:
Outedwolf, eevee, thepigeonnyc, YouButWorse, BradLand, Amelia, Atlas, Arctic, Maxi, SirDerpsAlot

PoE List 5:
JakeTheWolfie, Kiiruma, WindwardAway mansnicks, Zone_Q11, mollylikesorigami, Ashlyn (aelin), ATNoName, illwei, Ruby

PoE List 6:
Gorta, Demisha, Cape90, Italy

i refuse to believe ranta is anything but a wolf