FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Sleep well

like tbh

all the wolves this game just

drowned themselves

they all shot themselves/fucked up that led to their demise in terms of their play

Whysp TMI’d Sulit, Sulit was frozen, Dem was frozen, Wisdom died in boats, Proph was frozen, Maxi did nothing, Arctic put himself in a hole with his actions

I dont think W!eevee would ever save/try to save these slots from their actions

1 Like

tumblr_o4uxv8qksm1rx35ydo7_250

Like look at it fmpov yeah

Im already very likely to die and i think crich has a decent chance to be mafia

Ita is a 15% (10%? I forget, either way p low) chance to hit

So its a small chance to hit a hero shot, which if correct is essentially my only lifeline, and if wrong…well, i was already dying today anyways, so :woman_shrugging:

No he does not.

Thats your opinion, i disagree :woman_shrugging:

Explain why you believe that?

If my opinion were popular it wouldn’t be a hero shot, would it lol

That explains a lot and mothing at the same time.

His play this game, hes still alive, the boats thing, i think most of his pelts are of the “prime bus target” variety so im less inclined to give the townread for those that others seem to

Probably some omgus too, tbh

I think the way hes approaching the game is largely looking for slots to dunk rather than solve, some of those slots being mafia doesnt really clear him for me

I disagree with your disagreement. Crichard is town, you’re likely not with a ITA shot like that.

Is this about Litten comment that Whysper TMI’d there being more than one wolf on the boats thing?

Ok :woman_shrugging:

This doesn’t seem likely to go anywhere productive then lol

Oh trust me, what you have done wasn’t productive.

I dont remember if it was litten who said it, but yeah, it does seem compelling to me

Cool :+1:

We can just assume a “ur bad and should feel bad” response from you to all of my posts to save time atp

Additionally, the only persons I know aren’t townread to me were Kiiruma and Pigeon. Blizer is on townlean but that’s besides the point.

@Blizer @Frostwolf103 I would not be savimg any scum I don’t see worth saving.

However, I try to not direct thread in situtation where scum made stupid moves and have to br saved to begin with.

So you are both correct

3 Likes