FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

The temptation to say Atlas is palpable but I think I’m gonna be throttled

Also doesn’t help that they’re saying it in the context of a brit who’s a furry.

I’m pretty sure that most of the credit irt the Proph push belongs to Rokon/Marl? Hell, I’ve been pushing them to be in my priority shot list even before you.

This is a mash. Late-game mashes ends up pretty much being “kill the kind of villagery people because everyone else is either mech-confirmed, has a pelt, or is bleeding villageryness.” It’s not the same thing as a 17p’er.

2 Likes

I think the credit of the Proph push should go to me
I didn’t contribute whatsoever
but I mean hey I killed them
I win

Meanwhile, those who participated may thinking that I somehow know your moves and intentionally put right into your positions if bit slightly.

We’re technically not even half way there yet.
There’s 28 of us left.
Assuming the mech info is good though, I like how things are going.

I’d expect 13/14(?) mafia. We have 7 flipped.

i still think ranta can’t be allowed to survive today

Maybe I am bad in math after all.

I mean, I don’t think Ranta survives until end of game.

Minimum 4 and maximum 7

For?

The amount of mafia, that is when I discussed together with Alice.

But I think when you said that it’s 7 then I have likely not mastered maths at all.

1 Like

i’ve been advocating for their lynch and providing a several years conditioned reasoning and yet it’s been completely glossed over aside from a maybe from crichard and alice posting a one liner denouncing it every few years
lack of momentum building tells me that it always nails a wolf

I could be still correct, not of lot mafia left and maybe there’s NK there in between.

Ah yes. I’d think there’s 4-7 mafia alive.
The lesser number being if there’s some harmful neutrals (to town)

1 Like

So far that hasn’t shown yet.

1 Like

What’s even your case on Ranta?

they have a distinct wolf meta, as they’ve kindly highlighted to me since the fucking beginning of my forum mafia career

Which is?

emilia highposts as town
to the degree you publicly accused them of being a trust teller

1 Like