FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

maybe if you scroll back to like
lord of the rings
i think a wolf got modkilled over there

2 Likes

D1 when I was top wagon. I’m pretty sure he pushed Proph before he became a consensus elimination.

Wolves wanted him dead nonetheless. That to me makes him town. Social reads might not be enough for you, yet consider Maxi seems incredibly defensive when questioned by Frost.

1 Like

Think back what AtNo said

wasn’t planning on shooting frost
kinda zoning in and out been awake to long passport’s in canada are very hard to get.

Kinda wanna slowly start bark reading working on that now

Also this indicates Ranta isnt faking it

I’m leaning towards Eevee lying tbh.

Well not 100%

Like is there a chance he is a wolf yes
I don’t think it’s more likely then eevee who was already gomna be in shot lists today atleast mine and came in claiming mech to try to ttrade off their life.

If AtNoName got me and Ruby in the results, why is he shooting YBW and then told on thread to get cape instead?

2 Likes

eevee going for a gambit here would be weird

Not really. With 6 wolves alive, they only need 6 more villagers dead to reach parity.

but the way at is acting is weird aswell
eevee if you could elaborate on anything else he said that’d be nice

1 Like

Why?
They were already in the shots lists comming into today and for 90% of people me and frost were in the top town don’t kill

Its like the same thing with Apprentice that died in Wolf Boat event on N3, because mafia knew about AtNoName and Apprentice roles

Solic could easily rigged the game so apprentice get instant death

1 Like

i defended crich d1 when he was a wagon

i pushed proph d1 and d2 and shot at him d2

i was the first shot on proph too, and his biggest pusher

so ya, maybe you should read up

4 Minutes until ITA1

???

frost yes
you no

where did we go wrong

we killed two wolves d1 for no loss and fuckin 3 villas die in a boats event near endgame

1 Like

top kill dont town

1 Like