FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

at this point I have a million different ideas, but they are all speculation until I see some flips

Okay, let’s go through it again.

Which part of my claim and situation is sketchy?

Besides your pelt on Dem and Amelia’s recent kill on Solic, I dont trust anyone elses but suspiciously equal

The medium claim, Eevee!

Okay, which part of it?

You said that you got results from AtNoName, and that’s it

See things from our perspective.

You claimed Medium and implied that AT’s n0 was Ruby by claiming that he checked Frost n1.

Rokon, I, and a few others started questioning this being that AT never really said anything much about Frost/Ruby and instead shot YBW and wanted Cape dead.

Afterwards you then changed your claim to being a gravedigger and said that you yourself checked Ruby while maintaining AT’s chain.

This entire situation is just completely sketchy, tbh.

1 Like

What happened to just claiming, rather than leading town through a FPS rabbit hole for no good reason?

1 Like

That is what I wanted to know

Yh, I’m less certain on this thunderdome and since we’re at 11v6 then it’s not the time to yolo shoot.

Yes and that as well! I forgot to mention this

Why do you say that

stop giving me so much credit for the shot, seriously, this is how you get pocketed by wolves

Because the attack is announced of what happened who did to whom

That is news source thing from you, comparing with your post shooting Whysper, dots are connecting.

Oh you mean someone like beancat?

Yes.

Let’s go back to when I first claimed it. It was in attempt to save Cape. (day 2).

I could not say I can use ATN’s ability by digging it up, cause on day 1 I got information about possible killing role (which I thought is anticlaim).
And first thing I did after maid flip was asking how would it function, considering it’s 2-nights for check basically and was informed it would CONTINUE atn check.

Aka. On day 4 I would know who ATN checked N1 and be able to confirm if it’s Cape + YBW or not. Even repeat the check via using Cape if I had to do so.

Cape was more or less in same situation as I was day 1, defending against something which was not part of theirs actions (Shending sabotaging game to give me win by accident).
Otherwise was rather townie, which I said back then AND offered to check if check really exists.

Which was denied by Arctic, or was it Solic. One of this two wolfs anyway.

That’s where medium claim came up from. From attempt to save Cape.

why is my shot on a wolf so special? why is Amelia’s kill of a wolf so special?

other people shot a wolf and you don’t trust them as well?

Because I have to re-eval all of the living players besides the two I mentioned

ok, so don’t go blindly trusting people