FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

i have to go to work now
i can feel the depressive spiral starting

i
nya.

i dont think im okay

Main issue is me expecting you to iso me (the acusser) or remember what happened, I guess.

I could probably be more clear that I did say quite a few times it’s not my actual role. Which basically makes it stupid causation of backtracking.

Anyway, you also got quite a good information out of how people approached this thunderome too.

Lets not get sidetracked any longer with this, we’ll able to properly rant and apologizes in post-game or something

…okay, what the fuck.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
ElizaThePsycho 2 CRichardFortressLies (#6254); Marluxion (#6268)
eevee 1 nightingale (#6546)
Not Voting 13 Alice; Amelia; Atlas; beancat; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; Frostwolf103 (#6687); Gorta; Italy; Outedwolf (#5954); Ranta; thepigeonnyc; Zone_Q11

The other way around.

Let’s go back and see how people reacted to the check if anything.

1 Like

I am about to do something I might regret

i’m glad i’m not using my normal pfp because this one accurately demonstrates my utter disdain towards this entire game

Anything will do then

The thunderdome probably spewed quite a number of people as town, especially those who had a hard time distinguishing between Eevee and Ruby.

That’s me learning the technical term for my role

Leave my stupidity alone ):<

Simple: I didn’t.
Someone else did.

Then why didn’t you CC Sulit?

My first person I thought did that, was beancat

Wasn’t sulit the one who claimed D3 desperado and we killed her anyway?

1 Like

Rant would require me go through scum chat and check if my claim did impact theirs anticlaim if there is one.

If not… ehhh… If not then I’m mostly blaming myself for being scared of laying darkness being anticlaim to begin with.

1 Like

Yeah, I went to check if Cloned CC’d her but they kind of did nothing.

Like, not even a damn vote.

If he didn’t, then that could point towards beancat being partnered with sulit.

The reasons that Eliza is main wagon is uhh…