FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

What did you pick?

Okay, if I get hit I’ll rage so fucking hard.

1 Like

I WAS LITERALLY GREEN-CHECKED

1 Like

If there’s a 2nd wolf in D1 BOATs, then it’s just Atlas from my perspective. I have more reason to trust Marl as town than Atlas.

i just got quoted 3 times fuck’s going on

Like, Maxi fucking wasted a night sending me a meme and Frost was there to bring it up.

3 Likes

This is wrong about Alice, back to the drawing board with you

True I don’t see a world where Maxi sends you a meme if you were his partner. It would be a complete waste of time, as you’d be able to see it in scum chat.
Maxi therefore spews Alice as town. Stop tinfoiling Alice nerds.

1 Like

I can put 2 of your wolf reads into shotlist as compromise in case you are town.

Thats me

Fuck no, remove alice from the list

1 Like

…aight, what the hell are you doing?

Bruh Alice is confirmed town.

…I am having issues with my own reads.
Ignoring my locktowns and my high townreads, I have:

• Atlas, Lean V
  • CRich, V
  • Eliza, Lean V
  • Italy, Lean W
  • Marl, V
  • night, Lean V
  • Outedwolf, Null
  • Ranta, V
  • pigeon, Null

Assuming Alice’s Mech Oracle is legit and doesn’t come from someone else’s role but rather her own ability (which means that she lied about being Millionaire, but whatever), then there should be 5 Mafia left, meaning that I am misclearing misreading 2 people within this list, even if Italy/Outedwolf/pigeon are all Mafia.

Please remove

1 Like

it’s a pretty simple wifom situation with an easily abusable role but i’m perfectly willing to give alice the benefit of the doubt rn because her being miffed over it feels organic at least

If I was going to WIFOM it, then why didn’t I bring up the meme d2 and Frost had to do it?

Can we punt Atlas instead?

/vote Atlas @Dark_Joycat

Rn I put you/gorta and italy