FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

This is high probability, I’d imagine that will happen

I think it’s about Geyde entering the game

Since Solic’s the one organizing the game, it can’t be good.

Actually a good look for Eliza, tbh.

Looks more like a wolf pissed off about a villa being TR’d for no reason than a partner.

And unless I know I can’t be touched that openwolving right here by killing Eliza in retaliation will make town tremble before, I am more concerned that the ritual must not succeed.

Do you think Eliza’s W or V?

Trying to kill me would have been very bad for us, I am leaning her towards W.

Could be theatres, however I am not too worried. Eliza would be on bottom of kill priority.

Eh, I think this is a good look for CRich as well. He kind of seems to have good interactions with flipped wolves so unless he’s bussing a lot then yeah.

This post was eww, tbh. Still if Arctic was expecting to die D3 and taking WWA with him by pre-emptively shooting her then it kind of feels disjointed.

Event has been canned due to lack of interest.

2 Likes

Yeah… like I feel like CRich’s entire reaction to Arctic was actually kind of villagery. Arctic was planning on kamikaze’ing WWA but CRich was still one of the more vocal people townreading him.

Eh, I kind of take it back. CRich flipped his read on Arctic before the entire suicide thing based on mech. Actually looks kind of meh.

Actually looks better for Rokon, tbh. This kind of seems like a ??? thing for a wolf to say irt to their partner before they’re shot.

I’d say this looks bad, but I had the same thoughts IRT Leafia’s hard-defense of the goose.

Hmm seems like it

ElizaTheDruggie

/in @katze

Comeon.

@katze stop insta canceling events.

You know I’m from Europe. It takes some time before message arrives and I can send the in back.
Interenet is not traveling instantly, you know?

1 Like

We have 15 people left and a lot of them are basically lowposters like pidgeon lol.