FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Do you seriously think I’d dome my KP partner D1?

1 Like

CRich, what are your thought rn?

These two seem
Not great

Also didn’t we agree to let Ranta self resolve?

wazza died from a bouncer passive

Night basically peaced out for the night and Marl’s with this dumb tunnel on Eli. And we’re basically at XyLo-1.

if we don’t perfectly nail night vig today we’re in deep shit though :slightly_smiling_face:

My towns are you, Amelia, Eevee, Frost, Marl, Gorta, Nightingale, Outedwolf and Eliza. I’m voting out of the 5 who I don’t have as town reads.

They were claiming to have a suicide bomb at the EoD and threatening to kill me despite the mech.

She had to die otherwise if the bomb was actually real then we’d be fucked.

Yeah I can see that, yet it’s still a letdown they were town in the end.

Someone remind me why Marl is not on ppls radars

I seem to recall them doing similar maneuvers (sitting on town nd generally being unhelpful) as scum and getting called out on it

Zone/Italy/Pigeon/Bean/?

You’re def misreading someone here?

He got pushed on opportunistically by Wisdom and Proph D1. Also he apparently was attacked by Mafia last night and would have died without redirection.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s someone I’m misclearing, as this isn’t my game.

He’s been falling, but a lot of it comes from Wisdom/Proph interactions.

Like, I’m not entirely certain that he’s still town but at least he has something going for him unlike other slots like pigeon/zone.

This I don’t trust cause someone talked something about a derps shot

Ill be back with these, but just from this I suspect early bussing

Zone could be a hit, as they have should have been killed by Derps and no one has claimed to doctor him.

He’s not mech-locked as if SDA didn’t attack zone and the message was by a modposter then SDA could have attacked Marl.

Nobody throughout the entire day claimed to louderize SDA so the message may have been the result of a modposter.

We need to commit to voting someone out and right now Pigeon or Zone are the ones who I want to punt 1st.

Hmm that’s a good point. Derps shooting Marl isn’t impossible.