FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

so, Epi could have targeted GGhana n1 with Lockdown or we have a jailer type roleblocker

Or I’m mafia

Highly unlikely, considering I also visited GGhana, and my visits are confirmable.

1 Like

i would like if wind explained what happened with their role on n1 because the claim has done nothing for me given that the obvious protection targets have died twice in a row now

jailor targeting crich would be a weird choice

Or the deep forced the hosts to roleblock him

Deep state

OK do you remember ANY of the posts I made in the main thread for the first two or three days in FAM last year? Probably not.
I kept it all in the hood chat with you.

I explicitly told people this game not to add me to a hood because I wanted to force myself to talk more in the thread.

And no, I have not joined a hood this time. But I am pretty sure the only posts I made on D1 were regarding Marl, Proph, Chloe and CRich and whatever from BOATS, and then yeah I didn’t post much on D2 because as I said it was a public holiday and I was busy the whole day. Idk what else you want me to do, cancel life? :person_shrugging:

Also yes I do think you shrugyeeted cape. I read nothing before coming into the thread, I was drunk and tired and couldn’t be arsed, and my immediate assessment of the situation was that Cape was socially towny and ATNo maybe, maybe not had a redcheck. I wasn’t thinking about framers or whatever. But my impulse reaction to the way you handled cape in conjunction with suddenly saying you thought I was wolfing was just straight out opportunistic. And no, if you actually think you’re going to get me to back off of you, I’m not.

did you get rbed aswell?

Jailer would targets gghana

what

I redirected her night actions to me cause I’m a bad bitch and an icon who needs VIP protection

oh im so dumb

Git gud

damn the men all visited me last night :nail_care:

I have

You’re seeing the results

I wouldn’t know. I am not an investigative.
(Atlas, no offense, but these questions seem dumb FMPOV.)

Wait a minute. @CRichardFortressLies, did GGhana claim Ascetic?

Event deadline has been extended by 10 minutes.

I could see a town jailor doctoring me tbh.

no one else wants to join

me vs GGhana