FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

This thread has been busy while I was distracted by other things.

No I mean sulit’s role

This someone could be pre-decided and it could be Mafia giving another member of the mafia a reward in the case Taffy dies

Just a warning

1 Like

wouldn’t that just be for one time then?

You don’t scumread nutella?
…well, okay. FWIW, I do.

Irrelevant. The fact that someone can technically win lotteries forever doesn’t mean that it is realistically possible.

sulit died D1 and couldn’t have used her ability N0, according to other people.

1 Like

we could probably ask hosts about that anyway

On this topic though
Wasn’t Epitau a LARPer role too
It doesn’t seem like Proph just made up his own ability, it looks like Epitau got copped and he copied their role and then killed Epitau
Idk though

1 Like

Doubt it.

could’ve been whoever had kii’s flavor

1 Like

Demisha.

2 Likes

Yeah but do we want Taffy to just perpetually survive because he’s ITA immune and people are hesitant to vote him because of mafia things

I’d rather just vote him out and be done with it instead of wasting more than two days on his slot

1 Like

Ah right

Has Taffy actually been towny at all or did people just jump off of him for no reason

Jump off when?

Day 2

Not particularly.

EoD2.

They jumped off because idk who besides Arctic claimed that atno had a redcheck on cape who flipped town

its not impossible for 16 ita’s to miss
and i don’t have proof that any ita item was given to proph
although i agree now that there’s a decent chance of it happening, i don’t think it was perma silent or that its guaranteed

I had Taffy as possible town because sulit voted them opportunistically, though there’s nothing that makes it impossible for it to be distancing given sulit’s role was one of the stronger mafia roles.