FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

i am shooting molly.

Yes. …which is what I had shown.
…what is your point?

Take me off the shotlist because I’m spewed town by the wolf flips.

Where on earth are you getting this from
I had my vote on taffy all day, swapped when Arctic said there was a red on Cape, started doubting it pretty fast because Cape was socially towny, and Taffy had a wolfy ass pop in and I voted him again.

What’s your read on taffy?

I fixed the math in my next post.

i suddenly remembered the shot molly made

Cause their takes were bad which is normally t!Leafia

2 Likes

Had to check rules to make sure this was allowed, and far as I can tell it is
My role is you and it would be very unkind to shoot yourself

Leafia you are fucking shading the town doctor
If you don’t want to be on the shot list I suggest you get off my case.

1 Like

What

I think this is fine tbh

2 Likes

Leafia consistently makes ??? takes as town unfortunately

Lmfao

I’m literally not defending Arctic because I never said that I didn’t want Arctic dead. Stop twisting my words around. Ju add t because I want someone dead before someone else doesn’t mean I’m def ed nding that someone else.

She does but this is now Wolfy territory shes entered tbh

1 Like

This has gone to the extent where I think she could just be playing off her town meta

For serious though, my schedule did not work well with the windows for ITAs which sucks when you have an ability revolving around them

I know that

But like she also does it as mafia… which is part of where the tmi thing comes in lmao

2 Likes

What about them has spewed you town? I’m not making a judgement on this at the moment, but saying what spews you town from those flips is more useful than just “they spewed me town”, especially since there’s disagreement.

You’ve been playing FM long enough to start taking off the kiddie shoes, Leafia. Start thinking a little more about what you’re doing.

You said you want Windward dead over Arctic. That definitely is you defending Arctic. Don’t try to make me doubt my reality.