FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I was given my hitrate in my class card

I think he’s lying

1 Like

wait wait wait
so a revolver has one bullet and 5 empty spaces in its chambers, right
arctic hit one shot yesterday
he unloaded into villagery hippo until one hit then fired at wolfy prophy and tried to retcon a progression for the hippo shots… but didnt really have a reason to shot prophy i dont think?

if i were making a role with the name “revolver” id make it a 6 shooter where 1 is a high hit chance and 5 are 0% and i think that arctic knowing his prophy shots would miss is very consistent with his play
i have no idea how the ocelot part plays into this though

4 Likes

Yeah that’s my point
Also if his ability revolves around ITAs then why doesn’t he know his rate, he was probably told

3 Likes

yooooo good call

2 Likes

A revolver can just have 6 bullets

3 Likes

Ok yes this is super important

2 Likes

and that would also explain why hes cagey about his rate
if his rate is something like 5 0% shots and an 85% shot he wouldnt want to out it and leash it

4 Likes

You do you, I don’t have anyone personally I’m flagging as suspicious but I’ve also not had a lot of time in the past interval to sit down for long enough.

Yeah lmao okay

and as people have said, he would ahve asked for his ITA hit rates lmao

1 Like

But does a revolver hold a grudge?

Ignore me I’m meme’ing.

ye exactly i think youre right on the money

2 Likes

not if youre russian
russians famously dont have enough bullets

3 Likes

True

1 Like

Fucking hell you win :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s why I think he’s hiding something
Cause he could’ve hit with the first one or the last one and it mightve turned out differently
I’m sure that one shot was not a perfect guarantee but probably a high chance

5 Likes

googles “are ocelots from russia”

1 Like

Not going to plead for my life terribly much this early into the game, I don’t see it as an immediate lose scenario

I explained why. Because if Wind flips wolf, I feel that there’s a high chance of Arctic being villager but the same isn’t true of Wind…I just realized something. An Arctic w flip would make Wind look good by my own logic of a wind w! flip making Arctic look good because they’re very unlikely to be w/w here even though I still think Wind has the higher chance of flipping wolf.

Are there any Russian players?