FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

Perhaps so, just no reason to keep quiet in whole day. It could have been Outedwolf too.

Although of course the red flag is when the wagon get voted more than by 5 villagers.

This could have been smoke and mirrors trying to change votes, for all I know.

i had a gutread on you day 1 because your content felt like it wasn’t actually doing much, i floated it out there, it was wrong

I actually would have moved you out of my top scumreads based on how you reacted to being accused (and how some of my other scumreads were handling you), but i didn’t bother. not that it mattered a ton to the game outcome but i probably should have updated my list before the end of the day

1 Like

tbh like i said back in day 1

wasnt taking the start of the game super seriously tbh

1 Like

shrug, happens, i’m not gonna feel terrible about being wrong on a singular day 1 scumread in a 50 player game

1 Like

Oh yeah, who wrote this post? The solve was essentially right here.

1 Like

i think eevee?
it makes the most sense that way

Frost.

4 Likes

Yeah I did

I am right to deduce that who have not voted Marluxion are guaranteed scum

Picking OutedWolf as scum, while three other wolfs are known, we town have pretty much won the game first

1 Like

Long live the mankind!

That is why I came up with the tier list, I got about 4-5 scum in 10-player list I am included with

It doesn’t drain my resources to read players, because I only have to read closest to me.

It really sounded like an Eevee modpost lol.

ALSO VUL WHY DIDN’T YOU JOIN?!

1 Like

Ha yes because I decided that Eevee did his part on day 4 handled pretty well if I say so myself.

But of course you decide to kill him, if you had waited a one day longer.

I had exams around d1-d3, which is when most of the action happens (and when I almost always die if I’m town).

My last exam was literally yesterday. Same reason I rejected my Champs nom, I simply couldn’t play for the last few weeks without handicapping one of two things: irl or my mafia play.

3 Likes

Real life before game, that is fine

Sad, at least we’ll get to play in Anni ^_^

1 Like

I am looking forward how silent hill game goes

Was it necessary to kill Eevee though? Up until that kill, I wasn’t expecting you to be wolf (although the foreshadowing I mentioned many times during the game can’t be avoided)

Or is in because of modpost of mine, that forced your hand?

@Alice

I feel like our wincon basically boiled down to keeping the vig alive and Eevee would probably be the most likely player to have deduced that Pidgeon was the vig, tbh.