FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

What if Outedwolf flips mafia vigi? What will you say then?

That’s not up to you to decide it doesn’t exist.

1. You said you knew Whysper is scum and you’re not expecting lot of visitors, where your ability need at least 3 visitors to make it work
  2. You’re saying to give one more day, alice need to be executed
  3. you said it’s between 50/50 Atlas or Marl, but you put Atlas together with Beancat and Pigeon, while Marl wasn’t added there.

Is that so?

1. She was in scum meta and ofc I would investigate her.
  2. Alice is an outed wolf and if we kill her, then we are guaranteed to have 1 wolf dead.
  3. It was an unspoken thought of mine that Atlas and Marl had a wolf out of the survivors as Whysper did TMI in hindsight Wisdom wasn’t the only D1 BOAT participant.

You forgot one thing, Alice is not Maf vigi therefor she’s not the priority and we’ve agreed to that point.

And somehow you still said that

For someone who have short-memory problem, this does make me think that something is not right the way you said that

For context on Whysper being in scum meta, I hosted a game in which Whysper was scum and she played similarly in that game compared to this.
BoTF XIII.1 Grave Digging and Filling Day Six (Final Day) Evil Win - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies
@Frostwolf103

That is true. Except not killing her gives me SFoL 63 flashbacks when we had her dead to rights, yet town pivoted off her.

That’s okay, that one slip I can ignore because of mech, not the player herself.

Ah yeah, you did mentioned that in that regard. At least the fears are unfounded that Alice can’t do any action tonight.

Therefor the plan will be to execute her tomorrow, not today.

You were in SFoL 63 remember? The game in which town accused you of “TMI” and you were town.

We will, and we have to hope that we hit exactly the mafia vigi today.

hopefully i won’t have to say anything at all and the wolves will shoot me night 5 :^)

If you are town, it’s likely wolves keep you alive as your Gorta shoot provides them with paranoia fodder on your slot.

Frankly I don’t remember much of the game, but I will regardless check it out.

Basically, Italy thinned out the number even more.

bro
i have literally completed a win condition

It’s on the old FoL.
[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win! - Completed - Forum of Lies (fol-archive.netlify.app)

1 Like

whatevs, it’s a miracle the game didn’t end there.

@Italy amongus