FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

Yeah, I honestly have no idea how to fucking convince you guys.

1 Like

Sshibal. Kurwa. Shit. Scheiße. Kut. Anjing. Bitch.
Why the hell am I stuck here with active Mafia?

You’ve convinced me that’s one.

italy is my bastion of sanity in a thread full of FoLers

@Gorta has died!

GGhana
‘didney worl’
Town Imposter

Emergency Meeting (Passive) - You are aware that Crewmates are able to call an Emergency Meeting to kill an Imposter during the day.

Sabotage (Day) - Sabotage an area of the map, forcing all Crewmates to do a task.

The Map

sus (Night) - Each night, you may attempt to murder a player. This will only succeed if they are a Crewmate. This ability has a one night cooldown if it succeeds.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town, or ensure that all Crewmates die before you.

where’s my dub
rigged

1 Like

Lets hope Italy is a wolf.

Alternate wincon :flushed:

Eliza and maybe Outed are most likely villagers and I don’t see how tf can I convince them as if I die today then there’s no way that we can win.

There is mech implicating me, but this is a closed setup and we don’t know if the wolves have a modposter or anything of that shit.

i have been denied the based ending

1 Like

alice being w actually explains some stuff

Eliza can you stop voting Alice? Read Night’s EoD as she was trying to save Marl. No way does she try to get herself killed with the self vote if she’s town.

hey night
what if you told me
who the mafia impostor is :flushed:

There are supposedly 4 Town, 1 Crewmate, and 4 Mafia left, assuming Alice did not lie about the numbers.

Town is Town.
…welp. Time to spare myself actual mind break and stay away the game for real.

i am town
just a town who may no longer have a need for town

I’ve learned to distrust mech even more thanks to this game.

1 Like

its me

:flushed:

1 Like

/hj