FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

…in all fairness, it doesn’t even have to be from Alice if it was a prize from an event.

Leopards don’t change their spots. Which means Zone will always gamethrow.

See this is why Frostwolf is arguing that Alice is being framed.

1 Like

What kind of BS event prize would be a public framing vig that lets mafia actually kill?

It makes sense for the hosts to allow mafia to frame town from prizes.
That isn’t hard to understand.

explosion, followup straight to kill

explosion, followup straight to kill

“killed”, followup straight to kill
this is what you might call “announcing a death”
and the fact that “alice has exploded eevee” was not immediately followed up by “eevee has died” proves the shot completely and beyond doubt, real

What do you think, I am looking at Eliza who have walkie talkie from tomb of horrors and is acceptable casualty

Zone if you don’t listen to Frostwolf and you’re town, you are playing horribly if not throwing the game.

Even if Alice is mafia which I doubt, she isn’t the vigi. We need the scum dead 1st and foremost Zone.
Surely you understand this if you’re town correct?

i think it should be plenty obvious that alice copied amelia and not epitau
yet we press onwards

Also learn to not blindly trust mech. We saw what happened with Cape, why the hell do you blindly trust mech after that fiasco?

1 Like

Eliza is not mafia vig, so she is one of the expendable mafia’s, the messages of zone being attacked by derps and ‘alice’ attacking Eevee are nothing but smoke and mirrors, frame attempts.

No. That is too OP.

…? I don’t get what you want to say.

i’m going to sleep
i need to cool down and mull over worlds where i just take advantage of the fact that i’ve fulfilled a wincondition and perform the classic maneuver of voting the people i dislike the most

Ita are disabled as well, I am kinda expecting to shoot for last day

No it’s par for the course with this game. We’ve had wolves with what you’d consider OP abilities. Why do you think having a loud framing “vig” shot is out of the realm of possibility?

Stop saying I am throwing the game, please.
I’d rather be infamous for being a bad reader.

But…

If you connect the dots and do the unthinkable

yes because that’d be fucking stupid