FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

I do think Catbae can be lost wolf and I did explain why I think that’s the case.

So Frost don’t waste your vote on me. You don’t kill me over Alice.

Flipped wolves spew me as village. That’s a wasted vote.

CRich… are you trying to stir chaos here? Catbae is forced town

No it was the rolecard text on Catbae’s card.

Idk what you’re on about

Though it’s entirely possible that Alice lied about the number of wolves in the 1st place.
Speaking of which, do we have any reason to trust Alice’s claim of 14 wolves?

If not then it’s probably 13 wolves and we have no need to invoke Frost’s idea of Catbae being a lost wolf.

We should make sure if Alice open wolfs, that she gets the boot.
Lets not repeat SFoL 63, where town inexplicably left her alive to endgame.

threadstate with wolves voteparking alice and dipping

And you still think it’s Outedwolf yes?

1 Like

Yeah Outedwolf voted Alice and has no showed the rest of the day.
That’s really interesting.

1 Like

Either way we need to kill a wolf today. If we’re not confident in finding the vigi, it’s always Alice you eliminate 1st.

Funny enough Eliza also peaced out, though the fact she joined Horror BOATs would indicate that she isn’t mafia vigi in a world she’s mafia.

im not sure but out of everyone alive i think outed is the most likely
if not him then maybe eliza/pigeon? idk
but even if its 3 v6 we lose an ML if we dont get a vig today
i think outed is rly wolfy anyways so wcs we go to MyLo

That’s true. Also odd that we have a confirmed wolf on the block and Outed is one player who hasn’t done much other than vote park Alice and peace out.

1 Like

alice/outed/pigeon/maybe 1 of zone/eliza

If this is true, then we have kill exactly the wolf vigi today. It’s definitely not you thanks to Alice pushing you and your EoD4. Frost is green checked. I’m town and have been spewed as such by multiple flipped wolves.
Italy as you said isn’t day vig + night vig. Alice probably doesn’t get herself killed as a wolf if she’s vigi.
Eliza is probably not the vigi as she entered Horror BOATs.

If these reasons are correct, then the vigi PoE is in Outedwolf, Pigeon and Zone.
And right now, I’d be leaning towards Outedwolf and Pigeon here.
Zone’s paranoia towards everyone feels incredibly genuine and I doubt he picks fights with confirmed town if he’s scum.
Which means if we want a shot at the vigi, then it’s either Outedwolf or Pigeon.

Town we need to make a decision before EoD and commit no matter what.
We either eliminate Alice or take a punt in the vigi option such as Outedwolf or Pigeon.
And right now. Outedwolf feels more likely to be the vigi in this threadstate.

1 Like

I have to go to bed.