FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

something like that yeah

the vig is prob outed / maybe eliza (if marl was alive as inheritor at the time of boats)
theres probably 1 wolf in boats bc of the zone modpost? So either eliza w or zone w but zone isnt the vig

outdds play is more vig like tho

I hear her out, also her role is useless with so little players that wont pile on single player

No it doesnt make sense

Issue with that is: She’s Mafia, but not the one who inherited the ungated Vig. Because otherwise the sacrifice on EOD4 would never make sense.

Which means that we are back to hunting for the Wisdom-inheritor. …but this is tough, so I’d rather just take the L and go eliminate Alice for the pelt.

Killing the vig will allow mafia only attack once

I must’ve missed it.
What did she claim?

i guess it could have come from a different event

Yes, but also: Vig is within CRich/Outed and Italy/pigeon.

I assume the WCS where we have 5 Town left, and knowing [us, the remaining Town], I don’t think we will ever succeed in forming a 5-man wagon.

italy cant both be dayvig & night vig
hes confirmed dayrig

It doesnt make sense no

1 Like

I see. Unprovable. She could be lying.
Up to you as to whether you want to spare her or not, but thinking that she is weak is… immature.

She claims that her ability is based on memes, so -assuming that is true- then there is a non-zero possibility that those memes can give her a Vig-shot or something.

Ah, right. That’s actually a good point.
…well, IDK where the shot came from though.
Did Italy ever participate in an event and win?

In this gamestate, it is useless because she only get informed 3 players or more visited the target, its also ‘weak’

…? I don’t get it.

Wait am I confusing someone

thats crich’s role

1 Like

At least you can see attackers…

Curiously, why are you not on Eevee that night?