FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

Oh yeah about that.

Its not even KP?

Killing Alice would still be my preference. No reason; just pure emotion.

Killing night is killing Mafia, but I assume it will lead to defeat because of I don’t think night has KP based on her willingness to sacrifice herself at EOD4.

Killing whoever else is really a shrug moment.

Never liked CRich’s flip-flop behavior, but I do think that even if he’s Mafia, the fact that he kept monologuing and dialoguing with Frost is worth a victory if he is Mafia. Regardless of what he is, I will townread him for my sanity.

/shrug moment on Outedwolf; He shot Proph (one among the 14 shots), Leafia (to death), and Nanook. IDC if he stays in POE.

/shrug moment on Italy/pigeon; Italy shot Jake (to death), shot Ranta, and shot pigeon. Pigeon shot eevee, Nanook, and Italy. Probs one Mafia within pigeon/Italy.

1 Like

I think it’s more likely Italy, mainly because he shot Gorta before the latter posted. That reeks of a wolf wanting a villager to not talk so he killed them in a haste.

Italy didn’t let Gorta talk so this is typical wolf behavior and foolish town vig

Although this is not the maf vig we’re looking for.

Ok so if Alice killed Eevee to ensure we don’t execute the vigi, who is she protecting from execution by her actions? We need to figure this out.

I know. I have been talking about it all this time.

…also, Italy noticed it as well:

Marl isnt pushing Eliza and Eliza got it easy in that high risk death boat dungeon, trying to kill me to complete the ritual so mafia get extra rolecard

I couldnt kill Eliza on that event, because this will complete the ritual (and me executed in the process)

That is actually true, Alice copies the exact night action that Amelia used

If Alice is getting bussed by wolves, it wouldn’t be a surprise if the wolf vigi is bussing her.
If that’s the case, then the vigi suspects are in Eliza and Outedwolf.

We’re back at square 2

In all fairness, I did challenge him to shoot Gorta.
I mean, it’s still stupid to do it as Town, but unless he actually has some modified wincon, then he is just FPS’ing.

I told him on modpost not to do it.

Well it was still a bad shot, especially if Italy is town.
Still what’s done is done.

even if alice were the vig
she cant at tonight due to epitus ability
So we can kill her tomorrow

1 Like

Italy should know better that Gorta put his alt wincon aside

Thing is even if Alice isn’t mafia vigi, it would hurt wolves a lot to bus one of their strongest players.

If factional killing is ability, yes then its possible.

No offense, but it’s Italy. I threatened to shoot him for his role, and when I actually shot him he was acting as if I wouldn’t actually shoot.

Like, I don’t remember metas because of my low memory capacity, but I feel like this coward/pretend-tough characteristic is befitting of Italy.

–and thereby making it difficult to see whether his shot was actually scummy or not.