FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

That’s true.

Actually my post about Alice and Pigeon not being partnered might be bogus after all. He voted Night like a good sheep when Night was mentioned as an option at one point.

2 Likes

Alice and Pigeon perhaps. Then who is teamed with those 2?

Oh right probably Italy because he shot Gorta, even though he was told not to do so and we know Gorta flipped town.

Marl tried to push on people who have mostly flipped town. Does he try to get Eliza killed if those two are w/w though?

He did vote Eliza after suggesting that Eliza is mafia trying to kill me on boat event

…I have returned with a revelation.

Three deaths in Night 4.

• One faction kill.
  • One Wisdom-inherited. (Unless I am mistaken on how Wisdom’s inheritance works.)
  • One unknown factor.

Unknown factor is Alice’s ability.

By pushing however?

That could mean Eliza is town from that.

Oh yeah about that. We found out how that could have happened. Remember Amelia copying Epitau’s ability?

1 Like

I thought paranoid gun owner at first, especially only works if Eevee specifically picked Alice to compare my alignment but only get reactionary action in return.

But something tells me that PGO’s dont visit visitors

Mafia doesn’t bus Alice in this gamestate right? She’s really good at pushing mafia agenda and I don’t see mafia wanting her to die.

No they don’t usually.

I will say this. Zone has absolutely no reason to bus Alice here. Mafia would kneecap themselves bussing Alice. If anything, Alice busses her teammates as mafia not the other way round.

1 Like

Nightingale voted and started an counterwagon

Thing is does Night try to counterwagon someone to Alice after the Eevee kill? I think that Night would know not to try saving Alice if the two of them were w/w.

Although this hardly makes a difference

if shes a wolf she blew up eevee
shes an action stealer
not a night vig

The thing that troubles me is that if Alice is ok with sacrificing herself today, then it’s clear that she’s ok dying in order to let her partners endgame. And that is concerning to me.

I am sure we’re talking about end of Day 4 with marl execution