give it to arctic when u go to sleep

adios, rockband that we loved the most
gn

1 Like

ur 2 hours behind me

weakling

i guess i’ll have to wait for the sun to unset on the british empire

2 Likes

im supposed to be awake in 3 and a half hours anyways tho so i have nobody else to blamezen

1 Like

the award for the most “fakest contentI have ever seen” goes too… this reply to nightingale by Demisha

it looks like, wolf trying to be productive when in reality, they aint

im a walking contradiction

ice cold take: town marl would be jumping up and down at my throat instead of leaving his rvs vote on my cat compatriot~

2 Likes

im a lil scared on arctic just cuz marshal/chloe/arctic is a totally overpowered town to have and clearly it’d need to be nerfed somehow but I liked some stuff i saw

1 Like

Good pick up

catbae slightly towny right now

I mean I wasn’t trying to be particularly helpful or productive just chatting with someone that I found funny because they kept posting Nya while stating something that yeah is pretty obvious (there’ll be a lot of misreads in a game of this size). Posts are free after all :P

I’m liking them better too

luxy and ruby both have 4 letters in their name with the 2nd being a u and the last being a y
both seem kinda villagery but idk why

need i say more

1 Like

popin for the ages

1 Like

Truly phenomenal read

I suppose so, though now begs the question of why not just interact with a fluffier post :joy_cat:

Agree luxy is towny tbh.
back reading is a blurr am not doing that futher will just wake up early for it

gorta is a cute lil kitty boy catboy nya

1 Like

Demi are you just watching thread and posting sometimes or just opening thread posting and closeing?

Tbh it’s first time nervousness of not knowing how fluffy is okay hehe but you didn’t hear that from me.

I have it open in another tab and I tab in to look every so often.

1 Like