FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Why does no town rolecop do that?

Kurwa.

because catbae was consensus town and proph never really mentioned catbae at all outside of that i dontthink
it doesnt make much sense

its not that it
doesnt make sense as a town rolecop
its just that its really weird for multiple reasons while also making perfect sense as a mafia rolecop

more specifically he claimed if he larped as someone during the day, he could get their abilities as 1-shot, and he did the catboy stuff

1 Like

Works for me

/vote proph

Notes on EoD1.

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #6168 by FAMHost

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #6283 by FAMHost

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #6340 by FAMHost

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #6462 by FAMHost

• Haven’t read much into Blizer but the fact that Sulit was KP means that unless the CW was something like a dayvig then it would be optimal for wolves to save her.

• Wagon movement when it came to starting CWs against Sulit means that at EoD wolves probably tried to save her. Sulit’s wagon was not exactly stale and did have multiple CWs throughout the day so I’ll look into them later on. Sulit trying to get out of the lynch by fakeclaiming desperado only furthers this, tbh.

• Point of no return was between posts 5948-5983. Past this the wolves probably just said fuck-it and let Sulit die.

Alice (#3824); Blizer (#3844); catbae (#3685); CRichardFortressLies (#3905); Marshal (#4368); nightingale (#4486); Wazza (#4464)

• Would say that there should just be 0~1 wolves here, tbh. Blizer getting run up vs. a wolf KP and then being the second person on their wagon probably just means he’s V. CRich and Rokon are probably just V. Marshal’s eh, but I don’t thin that she’s the kind of person to sacrifice a role like Sulit’s d1, so I’m putting them in the “Leave them for lategame” pile. If there’s a wolf here then it’s in Catbae/Wazza. Not giving credit to anyone after this as that’s when Sulit’s fate was sealed. Tbh I don’t think anyone in this list should be shot at d2.

Chloe (#5525); Hippopablompoyeetus (#5519); Kyubey (#5644); NANOOK (#5620); nutella (#5605)

• Snapshot of Blizer’s wagon at #5948. Would just nuke this outside of Chloe, tbh. I’ve already had Hippo in my wolf list and had suspicions irt Litten. Nanook/Nut probably contain wolves but they’re slots that I didn’t pay much attention to during d1, so I’ll have to re-read ‘em.

Alice (#3824); Blizer (#3844); Cape90 (#6397); catbae (#3685); Chloe (#6141); CRichardFortressLies (#3905); nightingale (#4486); nutella (#6315); Outedwolf (#5558); Ruby (#6125); Wazza (#4464)

• Cape90, Chloe, Ruby, and Nut swapped their votes to Sulit after post #5983. Less worried about Chloe given that she’s within my strongest TRs but yeah.

• Ruby went No Vote->Sulit. Probably the less bad-looking vote here being that this vote was one of the more early votes, tbh.

• Nutella went Blizer->Sulit, which is kind of ??? considering how she was in the CW until Sulit’s fate was kind of sealed being that her vote was after Chloe returning to the wagon and Ruby’s

• Cape90 went Molly->Sulit. IMHO if there’s a busser then it’s most likely to be Cape being that his vote’s pretty much one of the less meaningful ones and I’ve already had him in my sights.

• More of an aside, but Outedwolf’s vote now that was counted is very clearing being that being like the 7th/8th vote then he pretty much damned any other attempts to CFD from Sulit.

Sulit Spew and Interactions

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #812 by sulit

I’d say this looks more like TMI on Italy V rather than calling a partner villagery, tbh. Wolves don’t townread their partners over meh posts like what Italy made.

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #847 by sulit

Good for Swedish, tbh. This feels less significant than the read on Italy as Swedish actually posted things worth of being townread, but with this and Wisdom’s interactions with him he so far has had decent interactionswith flipped wolves.

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #1043 by sulit

Looks fake as hell since Litten’s identity is on the playerlist, tbh. Wouldn’t really clear Litten of not being W/W with sulit and I think it actually looks worse for him since I’ve frequently see wolves try to feign ignorance when it comes to their partner’s alt identities to look unaligned.

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #3795 by sulit

Probably puts them unaligned with Eevee? Like whenever I see wolves post shit like “give me the case on X” it’s usually on a villager.

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #3999 by sulit

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #4006 by sulit

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #4023 by sulit

I think this is a very solid good look for Wazza, tbh. Whenever struggling wolves like Sulit do this sort of wallposts they’re generally doing it on villagers for fear of spewing too much on their partners. That and with Wazza being one of the sealing votes on Sulit makes them look very unaligned.

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #5783 by sulit

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #5950 by sulit

Eh, not liking these posts irt Blizer, tbh. The first one feels like it’s Sulit trying to avoid giving a read on a partner through claiming to not know their ranges and the second one seems to be her trying to find an excuse to self-pres. Like, wagonomics-wise Blizer looks pretty good but Sulit’s interactions towards Bliz gives me some corcern.

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #6237 by sulit

DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #6357 by sulit

Post on Nut feels like bleh, tbh. She never really mentioned nor interacted with Nut until now and the read feels extremely generic. Has shades of it being a distancing attempt, tbh.

Town List - Do Not Shoot

Very Certain Tier:
Alice - Duh. Also I’m self-resolving.

Marluxion - Opening reads on Arctic and Italy were weird, but has improved a lot since then, tbh. p2523 is still kind of WTF-y being that Arctic was a fairly dynamic wolf back in TvB. Thing is that I feel like despite Marl’s takes being kind of bad here it’s not something I can’t see V!Marl not doing since his takes back in TvB was actually the reason why I incorrectly SR’d him. Re-reading the boat thread from p135 actually reinforces my view of this read, tbh. I don’t think W!Marl would just shade his UTR nightvig and ask PKR to kill her when he himself was under suspicion. Plus, Marl is actually top-posting right now where he has a volume problem when he wolves, so I’m pretty safe with this slot.

Chloe - Original read on her was a thread-read. At the start I had some suspicions on her slot being that she tends to always get townread earlier so for people to take a while to TR her had me surprised, though I feel like at this point she’s kind of already been threadspewed V either way. Her progression on Sulit actually does look extremely unaligned, tho. In p576 she kind of put the thread attention onto Sulit and then in p714 the interaction between her and Sulit kind of doesn’t really look like what Chloe would say to a struggly teammate and finall in p796 Chloe kind of just brushes off Sulit’s underperformance and goes back to her being a potential villager. Afterwards the wagon-hopping around p5856 kind of looks more like genuine indecision on whether Sulit or Blizer is the wolfier, tbh. Doesn’t really look like Chloe has any TMI regarding Sulit as her interactions with her feel less directly planned and more spontanious. Probably my most confident non-W/W with Sulit read I have this match.

ZoneQ11 - As I said before, the mech on p531 looks like it’s more likely a villa trying to optimally use their role as a wolf would probably just ask their buddies. Plus on a backread p2545 kind of feels like a fairly free-flowing read despite that Zone doesn’t really have a lot of non-mech content.

Nightingale - Liking p1693. From experience with her, she doesn’t really seem to have this kind of paranoia when wolfing so this seems to be a good sign, and p4120 also solidifies this being that this paranoia looks to be fairly consistest. I’m also vibing with p1724, tbh.

Eliza - Very sure of this read, tbh. Originally I had a threadread on them as it felt like a lot of people were TR’ing them for very flimsy reasons without any pushback which tends to indicate that they’re more likely V due to wolves threadspeewing them due to TMI. Though later on their posts look fairly natural being that rather than freezing as Sulit was wagoned they just started pushing the Taffy vanity wagon in a carefree manner as in p6215 which indicates that they probably don’t have TMI on Sulit and were just doing their own shit.

CRich - Main concern with this slot boils down to the lack of buildup with his argument with Wisdom, but keeping in mind that he tends to be OMGUS-y as either alignment then I don’t think this should impact my read this much. Forgot what exactly I was TR’ing CRich for earlier but it was kind of tonal/meta based as his posts were fairly free-flowing when as a wolf he feels more stuntent. Though aside from the boats event, his later posts irt Wisdom voting him feels more like he got salty because a wolf tried to misyeet him instead of him trying to LAMIST it for towncred. Actually, scratch that. Just lock CRich in as Wisdom’s reaction towards the fight seems legit from this post p2865, tbh.

PKR - Mostly from the boats event. It’d be nonsense to not save your KP over Marl who was being pushed by a shit-ton of people, tbh. Only concern I have with him is that he hasn’t really bothered to push anyone and is kind of just floating in the thread akin to his wolfplay in Astand’s game and Warrior Cats. Though I feel like PKR’s going to be a matter to deal with late-game if it comes to that.

Likely Tier:

Ranta - Mixture of shitposting and memes, tbfh. Tone from posts like p4459 look more in line with Emilia’s town tone where she just shitposts with a non-serious tone unlike her wolfgame in that Desperado Game or in Percy Jackson where she was just fully serious. Plus, posts like p4481 feels like your typical V!Emilia fakeclaim shitpost rather than actual wolfy shit. Only reason I’m not moving this slot up to the above one is that this is just a flimsy metaread and Emilia’s problems can be fairly easy to overcome though I’d say that this is borderline Certain Town.

WWA - Had WWA in the top tier before, but on the re-read her posts actually kind of lack a certain substance to them that I’m not fully confident in clearing her yet. p2517’s kind of a hedge and she didn’t really do anything else with her Marl read. Though this can be handwaved away being that this happened shortly before the boats event when Marl obvtowned himself. Like, it’s hard to explain my read on WWA where she’s not exactly the waffle saleswoman that she was in TvB but at the same time I don’t really see much of the leadership that I generally expect her to show. Overall I’d just let this read simmer and see if as the player count goes if she begins to take lead or not.

Outedwolf - Originally had at Dark Green due to sealing Sulit’s lynch over Blizer but on re-reading the EoD it’s not really as a good look as I thought. They voted at p5558 when the wagon was like 6/7-4 so it’s not as if being the 7/8th vote mattered much. Actually this vote doesn’t look as good as I originally thought. Most recent mention that they did irt Sulit was in p5529 so the vote’s not really that clearing. Actually this post is kind of villagery p6043 as it kind of fits that Outed looks more like a villager that’s out of time rather than a busser, tbh. I’ll keep my eye on this slot, tbh.

Leafia - Dumb read, but this is actually kind of villagery from Leafia in p1282 being that since they tend to have issue with TMI that they’d add a margin of error in the number of wolfmates they’d have. p4308 is something that I’ll keep in mind in the future. The lack of absolutism from Leafia is a good sign since it shows more uncertainty and thus less TMI. Most of her strongest reads like Hippo/CRich/Arctic are pretty much the opposite of mine so if I’m correct on those reads then I’m definitely correct on Leafia being that their TMI issues prevent them from creating confident wrong reads as a wolf.

Blizer - In short, see above. EoD1 VCA pretty much points him to being very likely just a villager. Dude was one of the first people on the wagon of a wolf KP plus the way that wagons moved alongside sulit’s fakeclaim points to the fact that wolves were likely trying to save sulit by killing Blizer. Main thing that’s preventing me from putting Blizer higher is Sulit’s comments and that nothing that he posted so far strikes me as glaringly town, tbh.

Maximum Prime - The sincerity at p5877 was kind of villagery so I’ll see what this slot will further do down the road. Not really intending on killing him rn.

illwei - Opening up with a post like p6390 by arriving at EoD and then asking not to kill her buddy that’s 10-4 with 2 mins remaining on the VC is… not exactly how I’d think W!illwei would open the match. Similarly to Maxi I feel like she’s kind of just villagery enough to give them a day.

Wazza - Frankly don’t want to ISO Wazza as I always default to wolfreading her, tbh. I’ll just call 'em a villa for now because they seem unaligned with Sulit as per her spew and they could have likely saved wolf KP if they had voted Blizer instead of her. Like, it’s a light read because it’s mostly based of Sulit, but it’ll have to do for now.

BradLand, Apprentice, Arctic, Marshal, Luxy, Swedish, SDA - Forgot, but IIRC they’ve had villagery moments before. Wouldn’t want any of these shot today.

Shot List - Shoot Here

Priority Shot:
YouButWorse - Reiterating what I said back in p2721. It’s basically just a mix of commentary alongside the typical “what did X do to get wagoned” wolftell. Yeah, this can frankly just die from p5727 as the entire tunnel on Jake feels extremely performative. There’s basically no attempting to convince people and the progression on the tunnel went from “Jake said he was a wolf” and then intensified when Jake expressed confusion towards Solic’s wall.

[color=DARKred]**Cape90

Hippolytus - Entire D1 behavior reminds me way back of Adjective Mafia when W!HTM got a role that made them unlychable and pretty much did nothing because he knew that he couldn’t be voted. Though p1061 kind of makes him look unaligned w/ Sulit since I don’t think I’ve ever seen wolves calling their buddies LWs like that. Posts from p4465 to p4473 are actually kind of horrid as there’s no train of thought on why he swapped the vote to Sulit and then Eevee and looks like he wanted to bus then decided on trying to save Sulit. Also pretty much spent much of the EoD pushing non-Sulit wagons. I’d just yeet this ASAP.

ATNoName - Most of his posts basically boil down to mech speculation and doesn’t really interact with the content at all. I’ve seen AT play village and this is completely unlike him where he makes calls on players alignments, makes accusations, and churns out analysis.

Catbae - Assesment on me is nonsensical and looks more like a thinly-veiled OMGUS being that I’m one of the few people who is SR’ing them. Calling my posts shade is ridiculous being that I’m clearly not going to write paragraphs on my wolfreads being that my time yesterday was fairly limiting due to IRL and my main focus was preliminary sorting through the more polarized players and the low-medium posters while at the same time compiling a starting point for a shotlist. Hell, I’ve they’s also mentioned that I “was making lots of attempts to shade people that looked like scum finding slight things to push on” despite that I literally pushed on nobody this entire fucking day except YBW and Sulit, one who flipped W. See in my ISO where I’ve got a pretty good handle of the more polarized players such as Marl/Sulit/Emilia/ClonedCheese. Plus, anyone who’s ever played with Derps knows how he plays and that he tends to be a ruthless busser so of course I’d get a “is this a bus/distancing attempt” thought if I suddenly see him piling on a player I’m wolfreading.

Whysper - Similar to ATNoName. Mostly filler via mech speculation and the only actual content she made so far seems to be a WTF-y vote on Swedis.

Demisha - Yh, after re-reading this is pretty much standard struggly newbwolf shit. p2153 is just commentary, p2169 looks to be typical newbwolf hedge. Oh, and the “why is this sus villa being wagoned” tell as well in p2206. Just kill this with extreme prejudice.

Permitted Shots:
Amelia - Has only 12 posts and a known slankwolf meta. Only actual game-related post was p403 and then dipped for the remainder of the match.

Thepidgeonyc - Literally hasn’t interacted with anyone and the posts are just complaining about thread length. Only actual content he has is the p125 where he just sheeps onto catbae for no reason whatsoever.

JakeTheWolfie - Posts so far have been commentary with no actual calls made ala p1761 or p5722. Would just get rid of this as they don’t have anything substantial.

Shoot At Your Own Risk:

Eevee - Eh…p5173 is kind of right being that most of the suspicion that Eevee’s been getting pretty much boils down to pre-flipping Swedish. Thing is that Eevee hasn’t really done much except talk about event-related stuff, so if he doesn’t improve then he can just go.

Prophylaxis - I kind of like p1251. Looks kind of like Proph taking a fair stake at evaluating Wazza’s alignment, tbh. Doesn’t really seem 1-track and agenda-y like his read on Vulgard in TvB. Though p2409 feels kind of wolfy. It’s kind of like a smarmy apathy towards giving Marl a fair shake in general. Not sure why Proph doesn’t think AT’s not stilted in p5170 being that he’s not really playing the game. Like, this p5153 another issue I have irt Proph is that he kind of puts Sulit at the bottom but votes Whysper and also his strongest wolfread 5k+ posts in is basically just Drink because of fluffing. Proph’s ISO hasn’t really improved at all since I last checked him.

Nutella - p1834 is lul being that Wisdom flipped W. Though p1957 makes me feel better but I don’t know why. It’s probably about an early level of consistency that makes Nut’s thought on Lit/Cape seem real, tbh. Eh, this post is odd, tbh. p#5032 Nut/Sulit interactions are weird in general. Nut does SR Sulit but never really bothers to push/interact with her and then votes on the CW. Yeah… p6036 has Nut’s read on Sulit be completely wonked out. Like, I can technically see Nut’s position on sulit//Whysper/Blizer being “they’re all wolves, just nuke 'em for orbit” but the fact that she only voted the only flipped wolf in the pairing at the EoD is nagl.

NANOOK - There really isn’t anything going for him except maybe for the brazeness in p1839 kind feels villagery. Most concerns about him that I have basically boils down to him kind of being bland like oatmeal and with his vote nearly saving wolf KP. Caveat here is that I don’t think Nanook’s ever W/W with Nutella as their dynamics feel like either an oblivious V!Nanook sheeping a W!Nutelle they misread or W!Nanook sheeping V!Nutella so he is less accountable to bad votes/shots.

Italy - Main concerns irt Italy’s slot is just the non-stop shitposting as he’s been completely detached from the game, which is usually a sign of W!Italy being that V!Italy tends to keep his shitposts to game-related things, thing is that Sulit’s comments irt Italy in p812 feel more like she was TMI’ing him V rather than not since the reason for the TR was extremely flimsy.

Beancat - SR’ing WW just for being WW at p3423 sounds like something V!Bean would do, tbh. Though I’m kind of concerned about the lack of follow-up to their wolfreads as they kind of just meme-vote the host and call it a day. As I said in the day before, p4772 is the quintessential “V!Bean white knights leading wagons for bad reasons and ends up defending a wolf.” Only thing that’s niggling me is that they really haven’t voted anyone or tried to shift the wagons which makes everything here feels performative. Like, back in AHiT Cop 13’er Bean tried to shift the wagon from Emilia to Vulgard while here she’s kind of doing nothing. Probably the most “Shoot at Your Own Risk” shot here as while I can see Bean flipping W, she can be a fairly opportunistic target for wolves otherwise.

Not Town for me nor do I want Shot Today

Ashlyn - I want to give her another day, tbh. Unlike Jake/Pigeon she can make herself readable over time and has the willpower for it.

FrostWolf - Not really seeing what’s so villagery about him since much of the content that he’s put out so far looks fairly easily fakeable. Though since other people who are familiar with him are meta-shielding him then I’ll let this pass.

Epitau - Actual 0-poster. Self-explanatory.

Atlas - Am far less certain of this slot being V after re-reading how the event worked. From this post it seems like Atlas was completely delegating his choice to the rest of the group so the choice to not save the wolf KP wasn’t exactly his. And he really hasn’t done anything with his reads yet and that includes not voting as well.

gorta - Confidence on his read on me seems good sign, but at the same time I didn’t really get any pings from him either way. Kind of in the same boat as Frost as I feel like delegating reading him to other people for now. Concern on his slot kind of comes with the fact that he really didn’t try to read me at all though I guess I can attribute this to my relatively low volume d1 due to IRL. Probably the slot that I’m most confident that I can read well if given enough time.

Molly - Yeah, I remembered why I just wanna dunk on Molly as the sudden Jake vote in p p4422 while Sulit was getting wagoned looked horrible, tbh. Looks kind of like a partner trying to redirect the attention of the thread to LHF while a partner is being wagoned. And there’s also the mention of Sulit being empty while at the same time keeping her vote on a Jake vanity wagon. Interactions with Brad also has shades of it being pocket-y, and there’s also the how the movement from her vote on Jake to the question on p4517 feels kind of performative being that Molly doesn’t really seem to care about it or Jake’s alignment. Actually p5992 is a really good post, tho. The level of depth in the analysis looks far above what I’d see from a struggly wolf. Then again there’s also the level of passivity in that post where despite believing that Blizer is suspicious, which I disagree being that his post feels like a SoC which is actually villagery, that she doesn’t really do anything with that read and kind of potatoes until the EoD. Would probably just give Molly another day, tbh.

Litten - Not going to put post numbers as it’s more of a general overview of his posts rather than specific microreads, but frankly I don’t see why the hell Litten’s been getting TRs. He’s really not doing anything villagery so far aside from hyperposting, which he can do as either alignment. His entire resistance towards the Sulit wagon and him not wanting to get modpeeked should sound alarm bells. My stance rn is that I’m not for killing him rn but he should never be allowed to endgame at all.

Who?

Solic, Drinks, GGhana, Ruby, Mansnicks, Taffy.

Made this set of notes overnight in case anyone wants to know where my mind’s at.

2 Likes

plus the fact that we had a goddamn rolecop claim, and then not actually even try to remotely use their claim to save themselves
if hes town hes one of the most powerful town roles in the game and he doesnt just
give up and let himself be shot after that

1 Like

that’s a cool wall post
I’m going to shoot you now if that’s okay

1 Like

Of course not.

Also before I get hero shot I’ll at least out that my role has a mechanics oracle compartment and I have info that it’s not a multiball game.

I’d rather AtNoName or Proph die 1st.

I’m not actually saying to shoot alice I’m just making fun of Alice for compiling a huge post overnight

1 Like

Too embarrassing to consider tbh

uh

this says like

half a good thing about me

how does it end with “give another day” lol

Have a lazy townread tho

Could see Italy based off of the shot…at least give him a pass for the rest of the day.

Don’t know enough about Mansnicks or Ruby.

Windward possibly town.
Frostwolf was locktown to Marshal and if she was a mafia kill I think we can uphold that legacy.

The last four I can see and can kinda wait on just in case.

The rest of your list I basically have in my town list I just have Rokon in there but I think I understand why you wouldn’t have her in there.

I started looking at Sulit’s ISO for content (most of it is fluff) and I went digging for reads because that’s where you will likely find the wolves.

this was in reply to manschnicks, which concerning Sulit’s flip I would look into the context of this post a bit more and manschnicks

this is either shading or distancing because this is one of the few actual reads Sulit makes, another thread to investigate

again, another thread to investigate

these just kind of come out of nowhere and are people I would like to investigate

AtNoName train starting. Come on board if you want a wolf pelt. Choo choo!

/VoteAtNoName @Dark_Joycat

Hoooooooly shit Alice.

who is rokon

Your posts earlier d1 was horrible but after 5992 I want to see where your reads further go to. I’m not comfortable towning you but at the same time there are more wolfy people to kill.