FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Im talking like hippo levels of hot

That crown be sizzling

i don’t understand why First is more towny than first

That there is a possibility there was 2 wolves in Life Boats tbh

1 Like

hippo really sticking his neck out to try and infer the alignment of someone from only their last words before dying
what a hero

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

ANIME MUSIC QUIZ (on a boat)

Players: Up to like 38
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: You could try but I wouldn’t recommend it, probably highly browser-dependent
Duration: Expecting 30-40 or so minutes as a default, can be sped up if players skip reveals
Other Notes: Will run in around 30 minutes unless it somehow fills before then

How to Play:
Game will be played on the Anime Music Quiz website.

A randomly-chosen anime theme song will play. You have 20 seconds to guess the anime the theme song is from by typing in the name of the show or selecting it from the dropdown.

The faster you respond relative to other players, the more points you get. The player with the most points at the end wins a prize.

How to Join:
Type **/in** and ping @orangeandblack5. Also be sure to create an Anime Music Quiz account before it starts. It is preferred if your username on AMQ is similar to your username here.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

I learnt from the best

( it was @Frostwolf103 putting flipped mafia in their readslists)

gl you lot

/join

Also, please behave.

/join @orangeandblack5

They’re not the same players. I think it could mean something for Beancat being enthusiastic entering thread, but the others are just NAI, because I don’t know them.

1 Like

/in @orangeandblack5

i don’t watch anime
ever
so one of you lot can have it

ah
thank you

Catgirl Invitational Marsh was like trying to powerwolf, AtE, gaslight multiple players

Here they are just memeing and vibing, going with the flow

pretty polarizing in terms of play for both games

granted day 1 is day 1 and its a plus 50er, but Marsh usually tries to still lead and create a towncore regardless of alignment, which i havent seen them do yet

1 Like

Ph wait i dont know qnime

/unjoin

noooo such bad timing for me sadge

This is bullshit the fuck

1 Like