FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

If the pandering is what you’re worried about I’ve made several claims of “I’m bad at reads so I’ll shut up and sheep” as V

then proceeded to misexe V anyway but

Not sure if your paranoia is genuine or ML bait :tm:, leaning for the first one for now

1 Like

my concern was that normally as v when you decide to sheep you’re way more cautious with your targets and here it felt a little willy nilly

1 Like

Easy way to figure it out. Flip one of us today and ITA the other.

1 Like

Ummm, because I wolfread them duh. That’s literally saying that I wolfread them. Meaning I don’t like their slot much this game.

lol

sulit might be w

for raisins

1 Like

btw just so yall know, I literally just voted this because this felt like a fake thought

if i had a nickel

1 Like

allow me to introduce myself

1 Like

Yes Crich that is the only way to solve a slot with blood.

2 Likes

Chloe looks like she’s trying :3

I do want a readlist out of people by the end of today tho so I can kibda catch up to the 1000+ posts I will miss

you see chloe
this is why i hate this forum
i have to look at crichard’s posts and go “is this a blatant w/w interaction or are they just dumb enough to make these posts with absolutely zero awareness”
and
i can’t get a definitive answer

3 Likes

I like this method

isn’t there a voting thread, I keep seeing people vote here

oh I don’t think he’s lw he does that every game I just hope he does one of these days

I’m not getting too much in the way of vibes atm but atm I’m thinking

Towny

Chloe
beancat
Zone
Arctic

Wolfy

CRich
catbae (memes aside)

Somehow I don’t think you’re thinking that I’d sheep you on voting my partner.

shitposting is my only escape from this cruel world

1 Like

maybe my life will be easier if i just decide chloe arctic cape and shen are all town for now :joy_cat:

you dont gotta call them dumb tbh rood