FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

All rolecards are sent out! If you are missing yours, please DM the @Dark_Joycat account.

@FAM_2_Players we have a new cohost, @astand, who should be in your rolecards. If he is not, or if this message did not ping you, please let us know so we can fix it.

Reminder that all votes should be made in bold here in the thread with a ping of the host account, and then a link to the post where you voted should be posted in our Voting Thread to ensure the hosts see it.

To get a link to a post, simply click either the link icon in the bottom right of the post you want to link to, or click on the post number in the top right corner, and then copy the link that appears. Then, paste that link into a new post in the voting thread. Do not add anything other than direct links to the voting thread.

1 Like

Akodo is watching your every step, from all clans alike

1 Like

@Hippopablompoyeetus is your new King!

Oh, I do adore the smell of a Monarchy.

He cannot be voted today

2 Likes

Katze watches Dominic Torereto drive his 1970 Dodge Charger from afar, before slowly approaching. Katze is in awe of Dom’s driving skills, but she doesn’t want to reveal her secret identity as a professional driver. She quickly changes the subject by asking if Dom has ever been to Tokyo before. Dom replies that he hasn’t, but he’d love to visit one day. Katze then tells him about how her father had once owned a car dealership in Japan during his youth. The two men exchange pleasantries for a few more minutes before Dom excuses himself to get some fresh air. Katze follows him out into the parking lot where they sit down on a nearby bench and talk.

“Dom,” says Katze, “I’m sorry I haven’t really introduced myself yet. My name is Katze.”

“Nice to meet you, Katze,” replies Dom, shaking her hand.

You can tell that Dom is attracted to Katze, but he keeps it cool and asks her what kind of car she drives.

“Oh, this?” says Katze with a smile, opening up the door of her BMW Z4. Dom gasps at the sight of the beautiful sports car. “It’s not exactly a Porsche or Ferrari, but I love it just the same!”

“Wow! This thing is gorgeous!” says Dom, admiring the sleek lines of the vehicle.

“Thanks,” says Katze. “My father bought it for me when I turned 16. He used to own an auto dealership in Tokyo, so he wanted me to have something special.”

“So what do you drive now?” asks Dom.

“This,” says Katze, opening up the door of another BMW. “But I’m looking for a new ride soon.”

“What are you thinking about getting next?” asks Dom.

“Well, I’ve always loved Ferraris,” says Katze. “And maybe a Maserati.”

“Ferrari, huh? I wouldn’t mind having one of those myself,” says Dom.

“Yeah, I know,” says Katze, smiling. “They’re very expensive though.”

“Well, that’s true,” says Dom. “But hey, we can dream, right?”

The two friends laugh.

“Hey, do you wanna go for a spin around town?” asks Dom.

“Sure!” says Katze.

“Great!” says Dom, opening up the door of the Z4.

You climb inside the car and buckle yourself in.

Katze climbs into the passenger seat.

Dom starts the engine.

“Ready?” asks Dom.

“Yep!” says Katze.

The car roars to life.

“Let’s go!” says Dom, pulling away from the curb.

“Woohoo!” yells Katze.

The BMW accelerates quickly, picking up speed as it leaves the parking lot behind. Dom puts the pedal to the metal and the car races forward.

“Wheeeeeeee!” screams Katze, pumping her fist in the air. “Where are we going?”

“I don’t care where we go,” says Dom, grinning. “Just point the damn thing somewhere.”

The car rockets down the road at breakneck speeds. Katze laughs along with Dom, enjoying every minute of the exhilarating ride.

“I love this car!” says Katze. “It’s so much fun to drive!”

“Yeah, it sure is,” says Dom.

“Dom,” says Katze, “you know, I was wondering…”

Dom turns to face her. “What?” he asks.

“Have you ever been to Tokyo?” asks Katze.

“Nope,” says Dom.

“Me neither,” says Katze. “Well, it would be nice to see it sometime.”

Day 1 has begun and will end 2022-06-24T00:00:00Z!

2 Likes

first

1 Like

first

First

not first

dang it

not second

fifth

sup dorks

I WIN FAM
time to not post