FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

any other reads or that it

i have no townreads
(this is normal)

Like, when you bus often people are going to immediately question if your vote on a wolf or wolfread of theirs is a bus or not.

dont worry thats fine i was just wonderin

1 Like

why would i ever say this

also yeah i agree that it’s a player from the “(i can’t ask anymore questions now)” but i have literally no idea who it could be

isod some low posters so i can make low effort reads without spending too much time

Ruby looks nice.
Eli looks fine.
Whysper looks meh.

/vote Whysper

Still think that it’s a bit of a stretch

i iso’d myself, and found my reply to this
suddenly i remember who i scumread

1 Like

gorta - I don’t think wolf gorta comes in worrying about the illuminati and a possible conversion. I haven’t played a lot with cults but typically they can’t recruit mafia for obvious reasons, my gut tells me that wolf gorta’s entrance to the thread would be a lot more standard - rather than reading the modpost and instinctually reacting to it

ATNo - from what I’ve skimmed of ATNo’s wolfgames they are pretty stilted and I think wolf ATNo would open with something more standard rather than “i’m putting names in a blender and making up reasoning for all of them”

eliza you fool

i mean whoever said it was clearly trying to get ppl to think it was me and they kept mentioning me so i figured it was prolly someone i interacted with a lot or i had roasted or something

I’m thinking mostly of theirs approach.

If only votes missing are mine and theirs, it’s probably them who sandbagged the lynch sure.
Which doesn’t really matter.

What’s more important is that despite they think it was them, they still voted me.
And that is while defending me from the team thing.

I kinda get theirs reasoning, like if they are town, lynching me either proves that it was not w/w or removes wolf.
But it’s not pure win-win, but also lose-lose. Lynch either removes a town or frames them. Which I think… they forgot?

tl;dr I understand the point, I don’t agree with it.

sorry

is ok

Don’t drink and drive, but if you do, call me

-Saul Goodman

3 Likes

I second GGhana not being a good shot, felt like their nitpicking at me felt like genuine solving which is what got me more about nutella

yeah i liked gghana

hm let me clear something up

ive given the impression i am hard tunneled on cape

thats not really true :joy_cat:

Atp I feel like hippo is actually just in antispew lmao

3 Likes

why is chloe town?

1 Like